Best Nightingale album?

The Breathing Shadows...it's definitly the more original.
All the others are really good and have a better production,but i love "the mission's influeces" of that first chapter.

1.- "I"
2.- Alive Again
3.- The Closing Chronicles
4.- Invisible
5.- The Breathing Shadow
0.- Nightfall Overture ( "0" means special mention)

Cheers!

I know I'm bumping an old thread. Don't look at me like that.

Invisible
Alive Again
Closing Chronicles
White Darkness
The Breathing Shadow
I

Not sure where I'd rank Nightfall Overture. Not sure if it even counts, but it's a great compilation. And "Better Safe Than Sorry" is one of the best NG songs, ever.

I just read through the whole thread again, cause I thought I allready posted here since its a 2005 thread. But no :)

I think "The Breathing Shadow" is still my favourite cause I love every song on it.
Well, all albums have great songs, but I realised "White Darkness" might be my least favourite. First I was blinded by the production hehe

Ha, I'm also one of those really moody ones. In most times, I'd say Closing Chronicles is the best because its continous strong athmosphere and great songs of course. But today...? The Breathing shadow sounded amazing in the morning, even without the "hit songs". Also I love "I":s vocal work and Alive Again's catchy melodies. There's so many things to like in Nightingale so I don't apparently even have an absolute favorite album :)

Just started listening to Nightingale again recently. Ahh brings back memories from years back. I love all the albums but my favourite is probably Invisible!