Best of the Rest: Judas Priest

The best?

• Total voters

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
Vote for the best album they did outside of the major ones heralded by most here (Sad Wings, Screaming, etc)

My vote is for Redeemer of Souls. That record just crushes your face.

Voting is public

I'm kind of tied between PoE and RoS. Heading out the the Highway and Hot Rockin are really good hard rock songs. Redeemer of Souls has some very cool sound guitar work on it and is mostly solid really, no total turd songs from my recollection of two spins.

Point of Entry is an excellent album and anyone that disagrees needs to stop posing.

Ram it Down has a few decent songs but I don't like the overall sound of that album. Turbo is really awful.

I haven't heard the new one yet, but out of those albums, I really enjoy Angel of Retribution. Every song is catchy, solid and holds up with repeat listens. Sure, it's not the least bit groundbreaking, but it's good, which is better than you can say for the rest of the list.

I also made a compilation of the best tracks from Trubo and Ram it Down, which is a solid listen.

From what I've heard of Nostradamus, it's not bad at all. I mean, as a 2 disc album it's pretty stupid, but if you took the good tracks and made one album, it's got some good stuff.

Not a big jp fan at all. But I enjoyed nostradamus the most from the list.

But id rather listen to pagan altar.