Best of the Rest: Judas Priest

The best?

• Total voters
Way to fail at reading comprehension, buddy.
up.gif
I will restate, in drastically simpler wording.

You hijack perfectly good discussions or debates about music by posting obviously contrarian bullshit, then, despite the discussion having nothing to do with black metal, you ad-hom the shit outta people by making irrelevant sidepoints such as "yeah well black metal isn't true metal man, you're just a black metal fag I don't expect you to understand lol"; as if it somehow negates the other person's point (it doesn't).

As I said before: You don't argue points. You derail perfectly good arguments as a vehicle to spout idiocy and nonsense.

Also "fuck more children", lol. Here's a gift for your obviously distended rectum. I also made sure it has a cooling agent for the burn.
Preparation_H_Colling_Gel_Main.png

I'm never contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, although admittedly I have had a reputation of having unusual/disagreeable preferences my entire life. Otherwise, you basically just repeated your first post without addressing my request for an example where what you said was true. I await your next response, undoubtedly brimming with confidence and backed by the support of your peers on that Magic the Gathering forum, whose help you've enlisted.

You did not ask for evidence of my point; my point that you derail non-black metal discussions by throwing ad-hominems at people, implying that their enjoyment of black metal or ambient somehow grants your fucking idiotic opinions some form of legitimacy (or lessens the legitimacy of everyone else's points).

THIS is what you asked me to prove, which shows you are either unwilling, or unable to grasp basic English:

Show me one time where I ever entered a black metal discussion randomly just to shit on people for listening to it. Note that I have never posted even once in the dedicated black metal thread.

As for proving what I am saying, you do it all the time; the most recent example being that time you called (I think) Manic Ferocity a "black metal fag", in this very thread, as if that somehow made his opinions of Priest less valid than yours.

You have done it enough in the past to make it a cliché for yourself now; and when you do it again, I will link you this very post to make you look even more, like a fucking dunce.

And lol, nah I don't need the Magic board's help this time. Flying solo this time, buddy.

You do realize that Manic Ferocity's original "opinion" was literally just "fags", right? There was nothing to debate. It wasn't even "fags, true Priest fans only acknowledge the first four" or "fags, you cannot enjoy post-70s Priest if you do not enjoy Manilla Road", just "fags". I even tried to get him to expand on his point.

I would assume, that "fags" in response to the quoted posts was to infer "you are all fags for holding these opinions", which would further infer that he believes said opinions are wrong. And in the case of your fucking stupid opinions about Manilla Road, which was one of the topics at hand, he is correct.

I am not really big on Dio's vocals. I'll stick with Master of Reality,Paranoid, and the S/T Sabbath. Vol 4. and Sabatoge have their moments.

Black Sabbath generally just "have their moments" tbh. People worship the band because of their legendary status.

People who don't enjoy all of the first eight, and all of the Dio-era albums, are shamelessly missing out on top-quality metal.

Sabotage and the two after are spotty as fuck. But albums like Paranoid and Master of Reality clearly have more than just "their moments".