Best of the Rest: Judas Priest

The best?

• Total voters
It's perfectly reasonable, it's just the lyrics a bit too simple where you want them to be more complex, same as Nostradamus.

I think Judas Priest lost its drive like 20 years ago and I don't even blame them tbh.

The Ripper albums have drive, they're just also overly lead by Glenn Tipton, stylistically and in terms of song writing. You can tell from his solo stuff. They could have just done Painkiller 2 with better production.

Yep. With the exception of Painkiller, it's probably their best album released after Screaming for Vengeance. Wimps can't stand the slightest bit of alt metal influence.

Drops off too much after The Sentinel, and it has the worst drumming in any Priest album.

Yeah, I love the "sound" on that album and The Sentinel, but the later songs are pretty shit.

Heavy Duty, Loves Bites and Defenders of the Faith are all really weak songs. Love Bites being the closest to ok.

Heavy Duty/title track are totally retarded arena rock. I would accept that as a valid opinion from a lot of people, but not you.