Best old school thrash

Hawng said:
2 words....Meliah rage

And everything else you guys mentioned

Forgot about Meliah Rage, they were pretty good. Another band that sticks out in my mind that I really enjoyed but cant really remember is Juggernaut

DeathsHead said:
Forgot about Meliah Rage, they were pretty good. Another band that sticks out in my mind that I really enjoyed but cant really remember is Juggernaut
Cant forget, I keep playing live kill over and over

Slayer - Reign In Blood
S.O.D. - Speak English Or Die
Exodus - Bonded By Blood
Dark Angel - Darnkness Descends
Metallica - Master Of Puppets
Kreator - Terrible Certainty
Sepultura - Beneath The Remains

... and some more

I am going with:

1) Dark Angel: Darkness Descends
2) Slayer: RIB
3) Slayer: Show No Mercy
4) Exhorder: Slaughter In The Vatican
5) Anthrax: Spreading The Disease

you all need to listen to this shit : my fave thrash outside the big 4

1. MORBID SAINT - spectrum of death - USA - 1988
2. ASSASSIN - upcoming terror - Germany - 1987
3. LIVING DEATH - protected from.. Germany - 1987
4. SABBAT - dreamweaver - UK - 1989
5. DARK ANGEL - darkness descends - USA -1986
6. TANKARD - zombie attack - Germany - 1986
7. PENTAGRAM - self titled - Turkey - 1989
8. NUMSKULL - ritually abused - USA - 1987
9. ARTILLERY - fear of tommorrow - Denmark - 1985
10. WEHRMACHT - biermacht - USA - 1988

Ok, Theese are my favorites!

1.Laaz Rockit - Annihilation Principle
2.Apocrypha = The Forgotten Scroll
3.Testament - The Legacy
4.EvilDead - Annihilation Of Civilization
5.Anthrax - Among The Living
6.Sacred Reich - The American Way
7.Overkill - The Years Of Decay
8.Slayer - Hell Awaits

johnnieCzech said:
Everything they did kicks ass plain and simple.:headbang:

I dig Mercyful Fate, but Night of the Unborn is honestly one of the worst songs I've ever heard...it sounds like he was being pounded by a barbed wire dildo while recording that nightmare.:puke:

schenkadere said:
I dig Mercyful Fate, but Night of the Unborn is honestly one of the worst songs I've ever heard...it sounds like he was being pounded by a barbed wire dildo while recording that nightmare.:puke:

By Lucifer's beard! Blasphemy...um, sort of. Sure it isn't his best work(to be sure)...but, blasphemy I say:heh: :heh:

schenkadere said:

I like that song. Not their best, but I enjoy it.:cool:

johnnieCzech said:
I like that song. Not their best, but I enjoy it.:cool:

I would probably rate that as one of the worst songs ever recorded...it's so bad, that it ruins the rest of the album for me. Come on guys...take another listen...that song is just horrible. Again, I dig Fate and the King, but that song...holy shit!!!

schenkadere said:
I would probably rate that as one of the worst songs ever recorded...it's so bad, that it ruins the rest of the album for me. Come on guys...take another listen...that song is just horrible. Again, I dig Fate and the King, but that song...holy shit!!!

I dunno. Given the colossal body of bad music out there, nothing Fate has ever thought of would make that list for me. Honestly, I'm not a fanatic on this - I love old Fate but don't honestly care for the King Diamond years and the later "Fate-II" stuff. Still, I stand fast...granted it isn't their best by far, I just don't think it's that awful. Is it?:ill:
**By the way, 'wherebouts' in NY are you? We are pretty close in age and I'm in NY as well.(Southern area)

OldScratch said:
I dunno. Given the colossal body of bad music out there, nothing Fate has ever thought of would make that list for me. Honestly, I'm not a fanatic on this - I love old Fate but don't honestly care for the King Diamond years and the later "Fate-II" stuff. Still, I stand fast...granted it isn't their best by far, I just don't think it's that awful. Is it?:ill:
**By the way, 'wherebouts' in NY are you? We are pretty close in age and I'm in NY as well.(Southern area)

Only that song...give it a good listen...ugh!

I live in Rockland County...about 40 miles north of NYC. I work in NJ. How about you?