Best Opeth Song (Poll)

(excluding Watershed) Can Vote more than once =) I know its hard to Pick just one.

• Total voters
I cant grasp why When is such a favorite among Opeth fans,in my opinion it´s one of their worst,it doesn´t have any "moments" at all to me.

Hey, how come nobody has shouted the typical "Omg this thread's been done over and over again! Gtfo noob"?

Anyway I chose Drapery cause it always gives me the goosebumps. Hell, leaving out Blackwater park was a bad idea dude.

It's music. Subject to subjective evaluation, so I think yes, you can compare them. There's nothing divine or otherworldy about Opeth dude. If you can compare Unforgiven to Enter Sandman, I believe you should be able to compare Opeth songs.

Its to hard for me. Everytime I try to think about what my favorite song is I just cant do it lol.

I'll put my favorite song from each album :)

Silhouette (from Orchid)
Black Rose Immortal (from Morningrise)
When (from My Arms Your Hearse)
The Moor (from Still Life)
Bleak (from Blackwater Park)
Deliverance (from Deliverance)
In My Time of Need (from Damnation)
Ghost of Perdition (from Ghost Reveries)
Burden (from Watershed)

pfew:erk:

It's interesting to see that (at this moment when I'm writing), "When" is the most appreciated song. But it's like to me a song that doesn't even worth the listening of. Strange. I tried to pick up the best song per album. I just have to say some are missing. For Blackwater Park, mostly (The Leper Affinity, Blackwater Park). Anyways.

^ Man, "When" is the song which has the most beautiful clean vocals section in the entire Opeth discography