Best Opeth Song (Poll)

(excluding Watershed) Can Vote more than once =) I know its hard to Pick just one.

• Total voters
Disagreed. Bleak is more overrated IMO. There is something so special about Blackwater Park that goes beyond analysing the technique behind it.

Disagreed. Bleak is more overrated IMO. There is something so special about Blackwater Park that goes beyond analysing the technique behind it.

The atmosphere in the song Blackwater Park is incredible. Something Opeth has been lacking in the last albums.

My favorite songs from opeth are; When, Windowpane and April Ethereal.

My first time voting on this thread and I chose Moonlapse Vertigo.
A rather underrated song that never gets played live unfortunately.
I remember Mike saying it's hard to duplicate the guitars correctly in a live atmosphere.

sigh* hence you can vote more than once the percentages do that. Each percentage means out of the TOTAL VOTERS voted for that song.

Example. if two people vote one for A and B and the other for only A the results will be.

A= 2 100% 100% of the people who voted voted this song. 2/2
B= 1 50% 50% of the people who voted voted this song. 1/2

seesh.

i guess i stand corrected, no need to be rude though, it was an honest mistake

what's with everyone bitching about threads??? it's like people bitching about tv shows....you don't have to watch or look at anything

I went for Bleak, Moonlapse Vertigo and Serenity Painted Death but I would have chosen Leper Affinity had it been on there

When is a good song, but I don't think it's worthy of the "best" title. BWP for example, is a much better song.

^ yes. The best song(s) off MAYH would be imo either April Ethereal or Demon of the Fall. The best part of When is the last minute or so...while every part of April Ethereal and Demon of the Fall is killer.