On your knees
Same old song
Bye Die
Stay Away
End of the line (ofc :))
It's only Them
Just Hate Me
Parallel to Ecstacy

Guys, i rly want to know. What do you think about Liar (from the first Pain album) Its so damn dark.

He should do a album like the first one. Would be awsome

i don't know when liar was recorded, but it was only on the rerelease of the first album, so i don't really count it as a song of the s/t

then again, it is a great song, and an album like the first one would rule, its still my favourite, the other ones are kinda missing the atmosphere, the mood, it is a great album and i wish they would play more of it live...

i don't know when liar was recorded, but it was only on the rerelease of the first album, so i don't really count it as a song of the s/t

then again, it is a great song, and an album like the first one would rule, its still my favourite, the other ones are kinda missing the atmosphere, the mood, it is a great album and i wish they would play more of it live...

ok, didnt know that! Ye, the atmosphere of the first album is, well, fucking awsome! :heh:

can someone send me thru the ground? I dont have it, they should release the rarer songs on some bonus disc...

Hmm.. Let's see:

On and On
End of the Line
Shut Your Mouth
Just Hate Me
Fade Away
Same Old Song
Bye/Die
Clouds of Ecstasy
Just Think Again
Walking on Glass
Bitch