Best Place Online for band shirts?

whatever you do, dont order from bigboymusic inc. theyre horrible. it took them a month to get my into eternity shirt here, then it turns out they sent the wrong size. so i sent it back and its been two months now and its still not here. i call them, email them, and they dont get back to me. its absolute shit.

I know it's a pretty stupid question, but generally how are sizes on metal band shirts? I mean I haven't bought any as yet, and wondered if they are bigger than the general shirt sizes?

All the band shirts I have are from one brand in the uk, Gildan (so I'm not sure how I would match up). I guess it would help if I knew specific ones :lol: but atm I only want a negura bunget one. Has anyone got one of those?

e-gay

sizes in america are bigger than sizes in the UK. it also depends on the brand of shirt that is being printed on.

Ahhh yes of course, I mean I think Large should be fine. I was just worried Large may be a little baggy. But I will order a few larges!

Star500 is pretty good. However, at other websites I've found shirts $2 - 3 cheaper than what they advertise.