Best quotes ever

Well, I have a couple quote's on my AOL profile. They may not mean jack shit to you guys on the board, but I like um:)

"Live To Irritate the People Who Hate You" ~~heard this one spoken by Peter Steele himself at a show

"Bite Me, Preferably Somewhere Fatal"~~this one is created by ME:D

I have plenty, here's a few:

"That bitch has a face like a sack full of elbows."

"Look at her, she's got a face like an unmade bed."

"My gay friend Eric plays a mean guitar."

"So what happens if we smoke the mushrooms?" (courtesy of Martin Lopez)

and my personal motto "I hate everybody."

"If there's anything more important that my ego floating around, I want it caught and shot right now." - Wendy

"See, people are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs." - author unknown

"Men are like.....Blenders. You need one, but you're not quite sure why." - author unknown

"Christians are just supposed to pass the message of Christ on, not stage a coup here before he shows up." - Wendy

cheers on the american movie quote!!! mark is a fun quote.... but mikes..."would you put my soda... on the tarp...so it doesnt get frozen... because id like to drink it." is pretty much my fave from that film

now me quote list

Ivan Drago- "if he dies... he dies."
all stryper lyrics bout how they look metal or different but that they are still snuggly christian
moe sislack-"yeah...like the christpunchers."
lawrence from office space-"no...no...shit no... you would get yer ass kicked for saying something like that"

and my most recent favorite....

mary camden[from 7th heaven]" if this what you get from prayer,i will never pray again"

Originally posted by Novembers Paul
"Come out here and I'll shove your face in dog shit.........." - Jeremy Peto (ex-Morgion, Now in DARK ANGEL)

As part of his response to: http://www.illmitch.com/
The pics are back!!!
MicHappy1.jpg