Best quotes of the weekend - 2015 edition

Possibly the smoothest thing I've ever said..

Just missed the light between artmore and center stage, so I'm waiting. Before it changes Matt and Freddie from AoA walk up
"Damn, you meet the coolest people waiting for this effing light"

Thank you for that!!! I just about spit out my tea reading it....& yeah, that dude at Vespucci's is a talker ....always spot on with something witty.

That night, right after we ordered our food and were waiting for him to get us our alcoholic beverages, there was a couple (obviously not from the fest) waiting in line behind us. The Vespucci's guy said to the guy waiting, "What can I get you to drink sir?" The guy ordered some kind of beer. The Vespucci's guy said, "Ok." Looks at the woman and says, "And a tequila shot for you?" She looked like a deer in headlights.

During a drunk conversation with Lee from Anathema, Heather M. (don't know if she's on the boards??) comes out of nowhere, jumps on my lamp, attack humping me, we fall to the floor HARD.
Glenn: "Heeeyyy be careful!"
Me: "But Glenn, she fucking started humping me!!"
Glenn: "I know, I just want to make sure you're okay!"

Next year, I'm wearing knee pads.

During a drunk conversation with Lee from Anathema, Heather M. (don't know if she's on the boards??) comes out of nowhere, jumps on my lamp, attack humping me, we fall to the floor HARD.
Glenn: "Heeeyyy be careful!"
Me: "But Glenn, she fucking started humping me!!"
Glen: "I know, I just want to make sure you're okay!"

Next year, I'm wearing knee pads.

Then Ralf says, "You know who's not getting any more drink tickets? Those bitches."

Jamie and their TM Paul are live British black comedy *gold*. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard at their Scouser-Mancunian banter.

The wit between those guys was awesome. You could quote just about the whole conversation.

Paraphrasing a little: "I'm so happy right now, because every year someone comes up to me and tells me they're gay. Also, I'm really drunk." At like 5 on Wednesday.