Quotes from the weekend:

"No Bear, no beer." :erk:

------

I forget who was with me, at the top of the stairs leading into the lobby:

"I wonder if that water fountain works."
"Bet ya a quarter it doesn't."
"Okay."
......walks over; it's as dry as Atlanta's climate.....
"Damn."
"Dude, that water fountain hasn't worked since the first Bush administration!"

"No Bear, no beer." :erk:

------

I forget who was with me, at the top of the stairs leading into the lobby:

"I wonder if that water fountain works."
"Bet ya a quarter it doesn't."
"Okay."
......walks over; it's as dry as Atlanta's climate.....
"Damn."
"Dude, that water fountain hasn't worked since the first Bush administration!"

That was me. =D

This is from my Dad because it's SOO funny (to me :)) and he doesn't post on here. He is AWWWWWWESOME for getting us Starbucks every morning. Well, he is AWWWWWWESOME in life in general, too. Annnnnnnnd the quote:

Waiting at the crosswalk, on the way back from my morning Starbuck's run, I overhear two guys coming up the street. They see the three Starbuck's coffees in my drink carrier and one says to the other, "Oh, I want some Starbuck's". As he turns to go into the store, the other says, "Fuck Starbuck's!! I hate Starfuck's!!" Then follows a minute long rant about hating Starbuck's, hating their CEO, can't believe anyone is stupid enough to buy their shit, etc., etc., blah, blah. Then he pauses and finishes by saying, "But...the best thing they sell is the Pumpkin Spice Latte". So much for the indignant, outraged, angry, young, man.

I go to Starbucks if it's the only place around to get my coffee. Indy coffee shops are 10x better than any chain one but I am a sucker for DD iced coffees.

My buddy just reminded me of this one...

Me - (Sarcastically) "Ohhh, look New Found Glory is coming!"
My son Justin - "Yeah. I'd rather stab myself in the face with a chainsaw than go to that show..."

That's my boy...

New Found Glory does some cool covers though ;)

And one is unlikely to stab one self with a chainsaw. Other things are more likely to occur.

my favorite quote would either be IA's speech about his enlarged testicle, or Sean from Halcyon Way "This one is about reverse racism."

BTW. Worst quote of the weekend for me was:

As I walk in the venue on friday, Raintime "Okay this is our last song of the night"

fuck............

Maybe I'll have to go to Glenn's house and 'borrow' his copy of the recorded performance to watch the set. ;)

BTW. Worst quote of the weekend for me was:

As I walk in the venue on friday, Raintime "Okay this is our last song of the night"

fuck............

Maybe I'll have to go to Glenn's house and 'borrow' his copy of the recorded performance to watch the set. ;)
OMG! It kills me to even hear that happened to someone. I would be SOO upset. :mad: I seriously would have cried. A lot.

That was me at Madfest in Texas. All day "All I want to see tonight is Dark Empire. We can't miss Dark Empire. Come on we're going to miss them if we don't hurry" Walk in......"Is Dark Empire up next?" "Oh, no. They just finished and THEY TORE THIS PLACE APART" :cry:

I got fed up with this question after about the 10th time, so I eventually decided to have some fun with it:

Lady on the airplane after reading my shirt: "Is Iced Earth your band?"

Me: "Yes."

<insert two hour conversation about my 'career'>

LOL Braxil!!!!! Gotta love the airport sometimes.

Tess- I completely missed all of Raintime's set, so I'll probably be heading over to Europe if they're not back here next year. :( (or this could be a hint to Claus for next year)

OMG! It kills me to even hear that happened to someone. I would be SOO upset. :mad: I seriously would have cried. A lot.

That was me at Madfest in Texas. All day "All I want to see tonight is Dark Empire. We can't miss Dark Empire. Come on we're going to miss them if we don't hurry" Walk in......"Is Dark Empire up next?" "Oh, no. They just finished and THEY TORE THIS PLACE APART" :cry:

I'm sooo sorry, hunny! I hate wen that happens, especially to my pals at my show. If there was a way I could make it up to you I totally would! :cry::cry:

I got fed up with this question after about the 10th time, so I eventually decided to have some fun with it:

Dude, you ROCK! That falls under my "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" philosophy!

THAT is so awesome! I was wearing my Mercenary hoodie around my waist while walking through security in the airport. This olllllllld lady stopped me to ask me about it and I was like "are you kidding me? am I having this conversation?" she was such a doll. because my bag was covering part of it she thought it said "mercer" and thought it was for mercer university, heheheee not near as awesome as your story but whatever ;)

LOL Braxil!!!!! Gotta love the airport sometimes.

Tess- I completely missed all of Raintime's set, so I'll probably be heading over to Europe if they're not back here next year. :( (or this could be a hint to Claus for next year)
NO YOU DIDN'T! Oh no :cry: When/If you go let me know. I'd love to tag along because they are THAT good :D

I'm sooo sorry, hunny! I hate wen that happens, especially to my pals at my show. If there was a way I could make it up to you I totally would! :cry::cry:
You, stop. It is not your fault. We should have asked about the timing while we were at the bbq with you guys the WHOOOOOLE day. Completely our fault. We're always late so I guess we (or I at least ;)) learned a lesson! Or, maybe not, HAHA!