Meet Us at the Vinyl on Friday the 13th!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
I'd like to invite the ProgPower family members who live in the metro Atlanta area to return to the Vinyl on Friday, Oct the 13th. Help us cheer for Eclipsed by Sanity in the first round of the Emergenza Band Competition.

As some of you may know, my son Patrick - the.Lost.Hatter - is the singer for this young heavy metal band. And I must admit (with strong bias) that the entire band is very talented. Their ages range from 15 (bass player) to 18 (Patrick), but they are all very serious-minded and focused on creating some great original metal in the vein of Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, and Testament.

So come on out and let them know what you think of their show...

ShowBanner5a.jpg

he may correct me if I'm wrong, but they go on later - like about 10 or 10:30 I believe.

If anyone is interested, be sure to hook up with me for tix to save 5 bucks.

Thanks!!! :headbang:

Rider of Theli said:
he may correct me if I'm wrong, but they go on later - like about 10 or 10:30 I believe.

If anyone is interested, be sure to hook up with me for tix to save 5 bucks.

Thanks!!! :headbang:

What time will you guys be there? Looks like Kathy will be able to make it out after all :kickass:

I will probably plan to arrive between 8 and 9PM at the earliest. My brother and his wife are planning to be there, so they'll probably ride with us since they are not familiar with ATL.

Same here, regarding work. But, it's on the way down to WREKage for me..... :)

BTW, numerous reports from prior bands' experiences indicate that Emergenza is, at best, way overblown and at worst, a fraud. :(

Pellaz said:
Same here, regarding work. But, it's on the way down to WREKage for me..... :)

cool Paul, hope you can make it! :cool:

Pellaz said:
BTW, numerous reports from prior bands' experiences indicate that Emergenza is, at best, way overblown and at worst, a fraud. :(

and no worries. These guys all have enough sense to realize that it's an overblown competition. They're just happy to be able to play in front of such a diverse crowd. And I just want some people in the audience who can appreciate their style of music. :)

drat it all! i would LOVE to be there - but alas, i will be in Chicago that week :)

hope the guys kick ass and make themselves known :headbang:

xoxo
Rev

(PS - Hoyt, i *saw* you at ProgPower, but didn't get a chance to say hey...sorry :( )

Reverend Su said:
drat it all! i would LOVE to be there - but alas, i will be in Chicago that week :) ...hope the guys kick ass and make themselves known :headbang:

xoxo
Rev

(PS - Hoyt, i *saw* you at ProgPower, but didn't get a chance to say hey...sorry :( )

that's cool, Su. They have just found out that they have been booked to play Swayze's in Marietta on Dec 2nd as well. And that's a Saturday, so I'm hoping to get Freakchylde and others who can't do a Friday night out there to see them.

We'll hook up sometime soon. Take care and have fun on your Chi-town trip! woot! :headbang:

Rider of Theli said:
that's cool, Su. They have just found out that they have been booked to play Swayze's in Marietta on Dec 2nd as well. And that's a Saturday, so I'm hoping to get Freakchylde and others who can't do a Friday night out there to see them.

We'll hook up sometime soon. Take care and have fun on your Chi-town trip! woot! :headbang:

Squee! i can totally get to Swayze's :headbang:

and thanks - it's Chicago, so you know it's gonna be fun, regardless ;)

xoxo
S

*bump*

hope to see as many of you there as possible! :kickass:

Let's cheer on a ProgPower family member - the.Lost.Hatter - as he fronts Eclipsed by Sanity, staying true to metal!

plus, he's my son. :cool:

Tonight's the Night! :headbang: Hope to see some of you there!

I won't arrive until about 9PM myself, and Eclipsed by Sanity is scheduled to take the stage at 10:30PM.

Nine bands, one night. Should be interesting if nothing else. :loco:

I'll be there sometime after 9 pm (probably much closer to 9 than 10; just depends on when I can get myself to break away from the hockey game on TV :lol: ).

SEE YOU GUYS TONIGHT!!!!!!! :kickass:

Eclipsed by Sanity has kicked total ASS at the Vinyl tonight and has been voted into the next round!!! :kickass:

so when they play at the Loft (details to come), I want to see ALL of my local ProgPower family and friends there to support true metal! No excuses! :p

Thanks so much to James for being able to come out tonight. Patrick really appreciated seeing a few familiar faces in the crowd. Hopefully he will be on later this weekend to post his thoughts about their first live show.

I'll have some pics and maybe some video of their performance later this weekend.

:headbang: