the quotes that could have changed history

Deadly Embrace said:
"No Cliff, I'll Pick first if you don't mind"..... as Kirk pulls an ace of spades from the card deck.........
(Kirk is designated the top bunk, on the tour bus, & later after Kirk's passing, Dave Mustaine is back in the band, and they continue to put out great fast & heavy albums)
Hey you just erased Rust In Peace and Countdown to Extinction from the world! :yell:

Vic Rattlehead said:
Hey you just erased Rust In Peace and Countdown to Extinction from the world! :yell:
You erase those.......but you get 6 bad ass Metallica albums.......instead of just bad Metallica albums!

Back to the thread:

"Your right Courney, I should'nt kill himself, that would be so wasteful........But your the real problem, so come over here Baby, I got something I want you to suck on"

(As Kurt puts the shotgun to Courtney's lips..........No more Hole....No More Nirvana.......More Kurt Kobain....And his new prison band......)

Deadly Embrace said:
(As Kurt puts the shotgun to Courtney's lips..........No more Hole....No More Nirvana.......More Kurt Kobain....And his new prison band......)

oh, what might have been...

Bill Clinton

Deadly Embrace said:
"Your right Courney, I should'nt kill himself, that would be so wasteful........But your the real problem, so come over here Baby, I got something I want you to suck on"

:D :D :D :D
...and his new prison band :D :D - good one -- with their hit single - "jailhouse grunge"

“Abigal is not such a good name.. how about Ester?
(King Diamond, wonders)

“absolutely not Igor, we will not combine Metal music with Brazilian tribe music.. what a stupid idea”
(Max Cavallera to Igor, at the end of 1993)

Dead_Lioness said:
“absolutely not Igor, we will not combine Metal music with Brazilian tribe music.. what a stupid idea”
(Max Cavallera to Igor, at the end of 1993)

Hey wait - what about my nick :Spin: :Spin: you just erased it :)

This is a funny quote from Steven Wright (a scientist);

"The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard"

Those of us that work with the public know this all too well!!

“oh screw that, I want to move to the country and eat pies all day”
(James Hatfield, a day before the release of Load)

“very good! I see you have been practicing on the harmonic minor homework from last week, So for today, we’ll learn a new Solo!”
(Engwie’s Malmsteen’s guitar teacher, is being over enthusiastic)

“oh fuck “Metal Music”, It wont sell anyways, lets open an ice cream stand instead”
(Danny Filth, beginning of the 90’s)

"We got some left over songs that did'nt make the last Load album, they're terrible, I think we should just forget about them, & write a Heavier album"

(James telling Lars, but Lars thinks they can just Reload those into another album)

"No we can make more money, by just releaseing them in another album, & call it Reload"

"I'm so fuck'n angry with the production of this new Album, it does not have a prayer" Says James.......Lars....."Thats it James, St. Angry, thats a perfect title!"

(How Metallica comes up with the song & title track of the new Album)

"Hey guys, I'm apart of this band & got some ideas I'd like to share, how about we call the new album, "The White Album", & make the cover just plain White, and we write some super fast & heavy songs like Ride The Lightning days, & make the songs real long, & don't do any video's, and have some Bay Area Thrash band open for us on a worldwide tour, would'nt that be fuck'n great!"

(Jason talking to Lars & James, while Kirk's doing his pedicure & nails)

"Ya we'll take what you said into account, those are some good suggestions, Jason"......."Hey Lars can I talk to you in private?"

(James telling Lars.........and they come up with "The Black" album)