The quotes that made the Norwigian Black Metal

mayhem in a farm, somewhere in the states, stealing potatos from rednecks...

031207_144647-1153_mayhem1.jpg

dissection destroys all
IMO immortal and diessection are the best blakc metal bands(not including viking black metal like bal-sagoth and mithotyn)

Child of Time said:
WHERE do you find anything Vikingish in Bal-Sagoth? :guh:
come on fist albun! the ravening! some of those riffs are unbelievaly scandanavian(sp?)!
got admit the newest one didn't have may though but star fire burining upon the throne of ultima thule or what ever the hell it is has some to

holy fuck Lioness !!!!

those pics are so funny and amazing at the same time !!!!!!!
:headbang:

"We have no vocalist anymore! Dead killed himself two weeks ago! It was really brutal, first he cut open all his arteries in his wrists and then he had blown off his head with a shotgun. I found him and it looked fucking grim, the upper half of his head was all over the room , and the lower part of his brain had fallen out of the rest of his head and on the bed. I, of course grabbed my camera immediately and made some photos; We'll use them on the next Mayhem LP"

-Euronymous and finding Dead, dead from a self inflicted shotgun blast

metalskater7 said:
come on fist albun! the ravening! some of those riffs are unbelievaly scandanavian(sp?)!
got admit the newest one didn't have may though but star fire burining upon the throne of ultima thule or what ever the hell it is has some to
Ahh, the first album, let's see, which one is that... oh, yes, it is the one I never listen to because it sucks...yeah. Maybe you're right then. I'll check it out when I get home.

Awhile back i posted the one from fenriz in the Royal Carnage Forum:
-Fenriz is doing and interview for a webzine-

Question- Do you believe in any spiritual gods or deities?

Fenriz-I BELIEVE IN ERIC CARTMAN

Heh. No to both sorry. Thats an old picture of me in the avatar, and i didnt make it to see Dillinger unfortunatley. I am coming to opeth though (most likely), and maybe agalloch.