Quotes from the weekend:

I got fed up with this question after about the 10th time, so I eventually decided to have some fun with it:

Lady on the airplane after reading my shirt: "Is Iced Earth your band?"

Me: "Yes."

<insert two hour conversation about my 'career'>

I've done that.

Last year I was coming home from Minnesota at Christmas time. Joey Sky was still there for a few days. I had a layover in Detroit, I was taking the moving walk way. I was in my jeans, wallet chain, leather biker jacket with my saftey-pinned hoodie underneath, fading reddish hair and carting my luggage. I was on the phone and these two kids came running up to me.

I heard them say, "Excuse me..." So I looked over and said, "Yes?" then they asked, "Are you famous?" So I said, "Have you ever heard of Neve Campbell?" They looked kind of confused and said, "Uh, yeah..." I then said, "Well that's me..." I heard them run back the other way yelling, "Mom Mom!" Then it dawned on me I better take off running before some parent tries to blow it for her kids....

I was probally the highlight of their trip. LOL.

Yeah, I'm mean...

-Metal

I heard them say, "Excuse me..." So I looked over and said, "Yes?" then they asked, "Are you famous?" So I said, "Have you ever heard of Neve Campbell?" They looked kind of confused and said, "Uh, yeah..." I then said, "Well that's me..." I heard them run back the other way yelling, "Mom Mom!" Then it dawned on me I better take off running before some parent tries to blow it for her kids....

You rock Metal! ROFL!

I've done that.

Last year I was coming home from Minnesota at Christmas time. Joey Sky was still there for a few days. I had a layover in Detroit, I was taking the moving walk way. I was in my jeans, wallet chain, leather biker jacket with my saftey-pinned hoodie underneath, fading reddish hair and carting my luggage. I was on the phone and these two kids came running up to me.

I was probally the highlight of their trip. LOL.

Yeah, I'm mean...

-Metal

That's awesome! In college, some guy was trying the lame "don't I know you from somewhere" line on me and my roommate. I responded by telling him we were in some popular hair band video at the time. It was ridiculous!