Best Rhoads

Elysian893 said:
my Rhoads V is the best, and heres why.

RhoadsVNewPaint-006.jpg
DAMN Elysian, do you get discounts on parts?

spirit crusher said:
its just not my style, i like death, but im not the biggest fan of his tone, but it worked for him so whatever! I mean its only my opinion you can disagree or whatever im not saying it doesnt work for you.
the problem with chucks tone imo, was his overuse of effects, it really shitified his tone. i've got some super solid tones out of the X2N, it doesn't even matter what kind of amp i'm plugged into. chuck also used a valvestate head, its only downhill from there.

Elysian893 said:
the problem with chucks tone imo, was his overuse of effects, it really shitified his tone. i've got some super solid tones out of the X2N, it doesn't even matter what kind of amp i'm plugged into. chuck also used a valvestate head, its only downhill from there.
i know this is blasphemy but honestly i prefer the sound of a solid state with half decent effects box.

spirit crusher said:
i know this is blasphemy but honestly i prefer the sound of a solid state with half decent effects box.
with SS i prefer modeling, ie my vamp pro rig, otherwise tube... besides, valvestate isn't exactly SS, its got a 12ax7 in the preamp(if its over 80w, which chucks was)...

sweetness SS

But uh anyways, do you guys have any reccomendations for me? I have only been playing religously for like a year but i wanna save up my money and get a badass guitar, and i played my buddies RR1t and a few other RR at guitar stores, but what do you guys think?