Best Rhoads

War_Blade

Feb 8, 2006
planet troll
What do you guys think the best Rhoad's V is? I think i'm going to buy one, i understand that the RR1T is one of the best (i have played it and liked it alot) but i kinda want a whammy bar. So what do you guys think?

lmao, you dont think i already did that?

I was asking some second opinions, on it, I realize it is the internet but you guys dont have to be total assholes.

my Rhoads V is the best, and heres why.

RhoadsVNewPaint-006.jpg

spirit crusher said:
sorry bro but a string through with an x2n is probably farthest from good in my books
your books are wrong. especially when it comes to tone, everyone knows from a tone perspective, string through owns a floyd. add neck through on top of that, with alder sides and maple neck, its pwn city. and have you ever actually used an x2n? i'm sure you've heard one, seeing as you changed from a bodom fanboy name to a Death fanboy name.

Elysian893 said:
your books are wrong. especially when it comes to tone, everyone knows from a tone perspective, string through owns a floyd. add neck through on top of that, with alder sides and maple neck, its pwn city. and have you ever actually used an x2n? i'm sure you've heard one, seeing as you changed from a bodom fanboy name to a Death fanboy name.
its just not my style, i like death, but im not the biggest fan of his tone, but it worked for him so whatever! I mean its only my opinion you can disagree or whatever im not saying it doesnt work for you.

Oh I fukkin want that Rhoads.. why is everything Rhoads OMGALEXII!!!!11111!!1 on this board. Like if it was he who designed it..:p

^well put.
No offense elysian, but not a fan of the paint job, however it came out really well. Did you mean for the lines to come out a little short when they come to meeting? oh well, doesnt matter.

not really fond of the x2m's, from what ive heard, theyre good, but ive heard shit loads better.

Ralf that rhoads owns hard, classy.