Best Show Review Ever!

Dec 30, 2002
Olympia WA
THE BERZERKER: TOTALLY SLAYED. Man I love that band in a hetro way. They were not as energetic as the last time I saw them and it was not as fun to be in the crowd cause the stage was big and there was a stupid rail. Best set of the night I think.
HIGHLIGHTS: It is to hard to pick out highlights from their set. From first song to last they were great. Biggest would be when the bassist first looked over in my direction and pointed to me.

STRAPING YOUNG QWAG: SUCKED. They were horrible. They said "fuck" a lot during songs and that was stupid. Only cool thing about them was the vocalists hair cut. The vocalist kept trying to be funny but was just a retard.
HIGHLIGHTS When the set was over.

DARK TRANQUILITY: They sounded good at first but the vocalist was a huge fruit and got very annoying very fast and totally took away from the music that is not bad at all. If he did not prance all over the stage like a fairy it might of been a good set.
HIGHLIGHTS: When the vocalist wasn't prancing. oh.... that never happened. NO HIGHLIGHTS

NAPALM DEATH: They played about a 2 hour set. It was a really fun set other than the retarded punks that were there to see them and retardo crowd surfers. They played 'fuck off nazi punks' and that pleased me.
HIGHLIGHTS: Best was when some idiot got backstage then ran out to stage dive but i saw him coming and moved out of the way and so did everyone else so the only thing he touched before smacking the ground was my bros elbow.

NILE: DIZAMN! They were flawless. Amazing set. I knew they were pretty complex and fast guitars before but they were insaine. The bass and tall guitarist kept looking at me so that was kinda weird.
HIGHLIGHTS: When there were female vocals but no chick was singing. it was the guitarist doing some crazy shit that that sounded like a chick singing.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE WHOLE SHOW: The chicks that were behind me were like huging me trying to hold the rail and I had gas the whole show.

sorry for mispells and that stuff im tired.

nice.,,.i started downloading some berserker.,.,i dont thinkt that they are coming to jaxx,.,.but eh,.,.nile is,..and i cant wait

\m/ (><) \m/