Best song for having sex along with it...

Originally posted by Don Corleone
did you really download it? good, right? you remember the tune, right? very familiar.

i hope it's satisfactory, aþure.

how nice to know there's someone out there who cares about my satisfaction without even having sex with! :lol:

ok no more being nasty bad ashure evil ashure*slaps herself in the face*

Originally posted by cedarbreed

You're so Rock n' Roll !

It has to do with the approach that you' ll give to the whole scene...:cool:
I mean i also love to hear soft piano melodies and emotional songs ( fields of the nephilim are great for example!!!) but then i''l have a different approach to the whole theme..., well, different but also GREAT!!! ;)
And to tell you the truth, I prefer the second category (piano) cause it gives more space for...ah...''games'' before the...ah...''real thing''!!! ;)
Ah :oops: well,whatever...

Originally posted by Elmarad

And to tell you the truth, I prefer the second category (piano) cause it gives more space for...ah...''games'' before the...ah...''real thing''!!! ;)
Ah :oops: well,whatever...

You're right then ! , no man on earth would ever be able to last the whole AD ASTRA album in the 'real thing' mode if he had to follow this goddamn hot rock n' roll tempo :yell:

Originally posted by cedarbreed

You're right then ! , no man on earth would ever be able to last the whole AD ASTRA album in the 'real thing' mode if he had to follow this goddamn hot rock n' roll tempo :yell:

:lol: :lol: :lol: True... No man can even make it till the 9th song ( escaping the fools) where he can relax a bit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dream Theater - Scenes from a Memory

It's great if you don't fall asleep till the hypnotherapist says "1".

A friendly advice: Once you get to The Dance of Eternity you should take off your condom. Burnt rubber smells awful man...

Originally posted by without
well..
can someone tell me please
there is some condoms like..
"strwberry condom, babans condom"

does it smell or taste..
both sounds meaningless...

They are. Who would want to IT tastes like a strawberry anyway? Sick world. :p