Porto Alegre, Brazil
Visit site
for now we have

Absinthe And Rue
The Edge Of Forever
The Divine Wings Of Tragedy
Through The Looking Glass

I have a feeling that this album is the hardest one to pick a best song

btw, I'm still deciding between Communnion And The Oracle and Rediscovery :Spin:

I just bought this cd today, June 19. So, I will give my answer a little later. So far it kicks ass, like all of you said it would. Hey there were two other cd's at the store. The Damnation Game, and Twighlight in Olympus. Are these good albums, or should I get The Divine Wings of Tragedy next? What about the Prelude to the Millenium? I already own The Odyssey. Being a new fan, I do appreciate y'alls advice!

nckissfan said:
I just bought this cd today, June 19. So, I will give my answer a little later. So far it kicks ass, like all of you said it would. Hey there were two other cd's at the store. The Damnation Game, and Twighlight in Olympus. Are these good albums, or should I get The Divine Wings of Tragedy next? What about the Prelude to the Millenium? I already own The Odyssey. Being a new fan, I do appreciate y'alls advice!

Get "Twilight In Olympus"... I've been listening to that album A LOT lately... it's really quite ingenius and beautiful.

My favorite song from "V" is "Fallen"... which is also my favorite Symphony X song.

The whole album is amazing...

hmmmm...to tell you the truth...i think about "V" album as one long and great song...i just can't listen to one song without listening to all of 'em...so i would say....the best song in this album is ....

V - The New Mythology Suite

I decided to be different and go Absence of Light because that song is very underrated (Russ's voice in that one is fantastic).
But OMG this was a hard one..almost impossible to select from. Fallen is one of my alltime favorites, so if I wasnt in a quirky mood it would have been either that or Rediscovery, although Communion is so gorgeous too..
ok i cant think about this anymore..its just too hard. whichever wins I'ma be happy with..

oh crap... this one is really hard!
but I had to pick "Egypt" but "Fallen" is right behind it... Sheesh, what are u guys trying to do,, give me a headache? (trying to chose):ill:

Dream Symphony said:
I'm surprized at how many are picking Fallen.

Me too... it's one of my favorite songs ever made... but I never hear anyone talk about it here... so I never thought it was that popular! "Fallen" rules!