Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Absence Of Light

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • A Fool's Paradise

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Rediscovery

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters
Dude, definitely I think that "Evolution (The Grand Design)" is THE song for this album. Because reunites all the agressiveness, orchestration, feeling, and whatever this album haves, and hell yeah, it is a HECK of an album!

EGYPT!! I would have voted it just for the piano solo at the end of the song, but the whole song is amazing (I would include "On the Breath of Poseidon" as a part of this song :p )

Rediscovery is the long one that I don't like nearly as much as the other long Symphony X's songs, though is one of my favorite songs of the "V" album together with "Fallen" and "Communion and the Oracle" (my favorites on the other albums would be The Edge of Forever, The Divine Wings of Tragedy/The Accolade, Through the Looking Glass and The Oddysey/Awakenings)

I'd make an special mention about "On the Breath of Poseidon" and "Death of Balance". There can be no justice if they're put together with other not-instrumental songs in this poll, because people prefers them commonly. They're both kicking-ass pieces of music! Amazing!