Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Absence Of Light

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • A Fool's Paradise

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Rediscovery

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters
I voted for Fallen. This song is amazing...Every band-member show us their big potential and aliens skills. I really like the intro, every instrument begin to appear and then the boom explodes¡¡¡

Russell Allen: He sings with such agressive voice but at the same time whit out losing melody.

Michael Romeo: What can i say? His wah solo is so fast, so great.

Jason Rullo: I love the way he plays on this song, he is always following the guitar and bass, he uses the drums as a melodic instrument.

Michael Pinella: The keyboard intro leads the other instrument, during te voice, he only change the notes, but he still play the same intro. The guitar/keyboard duel is out of this world.

Michael Lepond: He doubles Michael Romeo, it must be very easy o_O.

You want minority votes? I picked "The Death of Balance".

Actually, I liked the way the outro of "Egypt" works its way into "Death of Balance". Same thing goes for the outro of "Communion & the Oracle" working its way into "The Bird-Serpent War".

As far as "Rediscovery" goes, I am a big fan of it as well.

Communion all the way for me, not a shredder or a head banger but just a pure work of art one of the most beautiful songs of all time. This is what makes SX so great, the balance of heaviness and beauty is very rare in a metal orientated genre.

"Egypt" is the most amazing of all the amazing songs on V. But if you ask me tomorrow I might say a different one. Second is "Communion and the Oracle".

Macy: I agree. With such a strong album like this, it's darned hard to choose the best song.

Right now, I'm very much enjoying "On the Breath of Poseidon". Love that intro a lot.

Although "Fallen" was my fav SX song for a while, and "Rediscovery" is a beautiful gem, I went with "Communion And The Oracle" because the whole damn thing is just sublimely perfect, beautiful, and absolutely wonderful to sing along to.

R*O*C*K*S* said:
Absinthe And Rue
The Edge Of Forever
The Divine Wings Of Tragedy
Through The Looking Glass
Cool! Each one of these was my choice in the respective poll.

Concerning V, I choose Rediscovery, of course. It´s a very even and complete album, so the grand finale really stands out somehow.