Best song on Metallica - Ride the Lightning

best song on Metallica - Ride the Lightning

• Total voters

IWP

80s freak
Apr 30, 2006
Philly
Since we have one for Kill 'Em All, i figured thta we should have one for my other favorite Metallica album. It's a tough one since I like all of the songs on the album, but I'm going to choose Fight Fire With Fire. Trapped Under Ice, Creeping Death, and the title track are close seconds for me though.

No poll.
But I'd say the title track.
I also really like Escape for some reason.
And For Whom The Bell Tolls.
Actually, the whole album kicks ass.

It's definitely Fight Fire With Fire. My band covers Escape, which I told the band I don't mind singing, but why can't we do FFWF, or CD? I tell them that I think more people would respond to those songs more than Escape. Your opinions prove it. We only cover about 2-4 covers per show, but if the rest of the band see this poll, maybe just maybe....
My least favorite is Fade to Black. It's just that we had a guy named Dan who used to always try to play that song EVERY time we all had a party, no matter what. So we all got tired of hearing it every ten minutes, every weekend.

Just love the album, and the band for what they've done (four amazing albums before destroying their name). I would see them live again, though, it's such an experience.

My favourite song is The Call of Ktulu.

Saw them playing live in 1998, and "Fight Fire with Fire" was the gig's highlight.