• Angel Dust

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • In League With Satan

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Red Light Fever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i will admit it could be a little longer but it's a nice song. the rest of the album sounds like it could have been played by my garage band when i was 14. actually they would have been our b-sides

True, but I'd rather do a "best Venom album" thread, which I feel is a more comprehensive discussion. Since albums are built on songs, song-by-song discussions can still be held, but it would be addressing the band's entire discography, and thus we have more to talk about within a single thread. Just my advice for next time somebody desires to create a thread like this.

yeah we sucked. when we would get totally fucked up we would accidently come up with venom songs.

You:
"Doodz I think thiz band sux cuz i have shit music tastes, so I'm gunna act liek i could of made better music then them cuz im clearly moar talented!!!1"

Angel Dust. I love that opening riff so much.

Takes me HI-YAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Damn fuckin' straight. That song has the most killer riffs.

I'm in the minority, but Welcome to Hell is, I believe, EASILY the best Venom album. For me, by miles.

Live Like an Angel fucking rules, but nothing escapes the primal blast of Sons of Satan. The whole album rules though, all the way through.

You:
"Doodz I think thiz band sux cuz i have shit music tastes, so I'm gunna act liek i could of made better music then them cuz im clearly moar talented!!!1"

shut up, idiot. i have all their albums. i don't say doodz. just because they suck doesn't mean i don't like them. i'm a gg allin fan for godsakes.

Well, it depends on your definition of "to suck." Venom's music is amazing. It's timeless. It rips off balls, but it sure ain't rocket science. Venom were a far cry from the technical proficiency flauted by many death metal bands today, and I think that's why a lot of people claim that they "suck."