• Angel Dust

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • In League With Satan

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Red Light Fever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ooh, fort collins. haha i've only been here like 6 months i can embarrassingly say i don't even know which direction that's even in. i've heard of it, though and i know it's close. Go nuggets! the official death row looking tem of the NBA.

venom doesn't suck they just aren't my main thing.

one thing about venom that i find a little weak is that they aren't convincing in their evil. they don't really sound believable like a million other bands do. they do have their own unique style and some of their material was very good (black metal) but i'm just not convinced. they are ok.

Although some is not...Behemoth...doesn't freak me out, but definitely seems sorta out-there and genuinely mystical.

one thing about venom that i find a little weak is that they aren't convincing in their evil. they don't really sound believable like a million other bands do. they do have their own unique style and some of their material was very good (black metal) but i'm just not convinced. they are ok.

Yeah, you really can't listen to them for the "evil" vibe these days. I just enjoy the absurd, over-the-top mentality in the music, much as I do with Motorhead. And songs like "In League With Satan" are actually quite fun to sing along to. :)

^^^ That's the only song where I can detect any trace of actual singing. And even then I'm not sure if that's a buried vocal track or just the guitar/bass giving pitch to the rough vox.