• Brainiac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thanos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone I couldnt fit into the list

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Shutup! I KNOW ok! :mad: :lol:

Ive got till monday, she didnt get the bus on wednesday so I got to extend it a day :D

I'm gunna catch your bus one day i swear

I'll rip her out of her seat,throw her at you and you can pretend to fight me to save her,she'll like that.

You know, after your Ep2 review and now this embarrassing gaffe, I think any credibility you may have had has just gone out the window. Next you'll be saying that Grace Jones played Lois Lane!

:D

I said it before ill say it again, I dont bullshit for anyone, not even Star Wars. Ive got no problem at all with people liking it, but everyone seems to have a problem with me disliking it...
Perhaps they are insecure about whether they really DID like it or not :D

Maybe it's just because everyone loves it and can't understand how someone can have an attitude which smacks of, lets face it, "I just won't like it because everyone else DOES, just to be different and trendy", ie. the progfan attitude. :)

Its different when I go in expecting to LOVE it because everyone saying how its an awesome movie, and when I saw it it was mediocre with truly awful acting!
I didnt go in thinking "oh im going to hate this because everyone said it was good", I was very excited about it, im also very excited about Episode 3 as well, but time will tell there :D