Best USA deathmetal band?

Originally posted by Metal is Religion
I would have to say Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, Deicide, and Testment(The Gathering at least) I saw Six Feet Under and Skinless in concert. the were fucking incredible!

WOW! I like a LOT of Six feet under..wish i see them live some day:D

i am so fucking angered by this. how can you ask such a stupid qwestion??? all usa deathmetal rules. i would never pick just one. you are all stupider than anyone i have ever heard of. i have four year old cousin that has more scrupples then you all. and i am ashamed to actually have finnished reading this forum. why isnt morbid angel on there more??? why did one person say the bleeding of cannible corpse ended there intrest in cannible corpse??? why was deicide declared to be the best usa deathmetal band??? why am i even replying to this??? oh yes i remember you all should be ashamed bye you answers???

cannible corpse is still good with george "corpsegrinder" fisher i atmit not as god as chris barnes. chris barnes is infinatly better with sfu but still. there is no deathmetal band that is better than the next. if you apreacite deathmetal you will understand that every deathmetal band ultimately has it sown sounds its own persona its own identity. by this that means that best is not a word that can be used. it is a word that should be shunned in deathmetal not accepted.

abviously you are not fans but posers!!!

Originally posted by anal cunt rules
i am so fucking angered by this. how can you ask such a stupid qwestion??? all usa deathmetal rules. i would never pick just one. you are all stupider than anyone i have ever heard of. i have four year old cousin that has more scrupples then you all. and i am ashamed to actually have finnished reading this forum. why isnt morbid angel on there more??? why did one person say the bleeding of cannible corpse ended there intrest in cannible corpse??? why was deicide declared to be the best usa deathmetal band??? why am i even replying to this??? oh yes i remember you all should be ashamed bye you answers???

cannible corpse is still good with george "corpsegrinder" fisher i atmit not as god as chris barnes. chris barnes is infinatly better with sfu but still. there is no deathmetal band that is better than the next. if you apreacite deathmetal you will understand that every deathmetal band ultimately has it sown sounds its own persona its own identity. by this that means that best is not a word that can be used. it is a word that should be shunned in deathmetal not accepted.

abviously you are not fans but posers!!!

:wave: .................................

:):rolleyes:

Originally posted by NecromancerAlpha
quite simply
the originators of death metal...

Death!

runners up? no one cus no one can hold a candle to death :)

I agree with you

Gamma Ray! Oh wait, that's Days' avatar. Anal has a good point, albeit an anal one. I don't think anyone has a right to call anyone a poser because all exposure for a band derives from some form of media or another, creating "fanbase." Anyways, the US death metal scene is waaaaay too huge and strangely beautiful to pick a winner.

Originally posted by NecromancerAlpha
quite simply
the originators of death metal...

Death!

runners up? no one cus no one can hold a candle to death :)

That's right , NecromancerAlpha!!!
Death without a second thought.
:headbang: :headbang: Death :worship: :worship: