Best video clips!

Have you downloaded I Wanna Rock yet??? Hahaha its the BEST!

We're Not Gonna Take It is also a great clip lol!

PattonFan: That Aphex Twin clip for Come To Daddy is cool, that's on rage so much haha. It's a pretty freaky clip.

Ohhh Blitzy if you find Nitro - Freight Train, download that haha... I haven't seen it but judging by the song and what the band look like and their attitude.... I can imagine it would be GREAT hahaha!!!

Originally posted by The Trooper
Ohhh Blitzy if you find Nitro - Freight Train, download that haha... I haven't seen it but judging by the song and what the band look like and their attitude.... I can imagine it would be GREAT hahaha!!!

"Nothing will save you... not even a kniiiiiiiiiifffeeeeee!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a load o' bollocks! HAHA! I'd *love* to see a clip for that! :D

Hahaha yeah, I'm pretty sure there is a video for it coz I remember someone mentioning it.

How high is Jim Gillette's voice!^&%$)&@$)@$
How excessive are the guitar solos?!*_&#*@^$_@$
How big is their hair!!*^$_@$_@$!

HAHAHAHA! :headbang:

Originally posted by The Trooper
TWISTED SISTER - I WANNA ROCK
Easily #1 !!!! "What do you wanna do with your life?" ... "I WANNA ROCK!" *Kid turns into Twisted Sister* Hahaha.

GUNS N ROSES - NOVEMBER RAIN
Bloomin' epic!!! Brilliance!!!

MOTLEY CRUE - SMOKIN' IN THE BOYS ROOM
That teacher's wig is the BEST! Hahaha! I've also seen 30 seconds of the Looks That Kill clip and it looks like one of the best clips EVER but I've never seen it all!

WASP - I WANNA BE SOMEBODY
This is soooo metal! Hell yeah!!! When Blackie sets the WASP logo on fire, and when he drinks the blood from the skull... Chris skulling a beer then crushing the can haha... this is METAL!

WARRANT - CHERRY PIE
Girls girls girls here! Very sexy girls all over the place. Plus some very funny shots, and its a cool song and great fun clip... and the black leather/red guitar/blonde hair thing with the white background just looks awesome... and very sleazy haha.

POISON - NOTHIN' BUT A GOOD TIME
Simple stage performance video.... but really sums up glam to me, great fun clip. Lots of pyro, lasers, big guitar solo, lots of hair, haha. Cool stuff.

Hahahaha!

I Wanna Rock....i remember that clip(i probably haven't actually seen it since 1985).a great song and a great album(one of three Twisted Sister CD's i have bought in the last 6 months!).The gig at the Hordern in Sydney early 1985 (about 4 months after i started listening to metal still remains one of my favourite concerts along with Iron Maiden around the same time...3 weeks apart i think!) :)

November Rain....i know most G'n'R fans love this song but this has always been the G'n'R song that i hated the most!

Smokin in the boys room...i can't remember this clip but i did like this song(even if some of the other songs on the album this is on are a bit weak).The first 2 Crue albums are my favourite Crue albums(both of which i just got on CD recently)

I wanna be somebody...i haven't seen the video for this but this is one of my favourite songs(i sometimes think of it as my theme song!)

Sweet Cherry pie...i remember singing along to this video when it came out!

Poison....only vaguely remember this clip but i did like the song and still do(although i don't actually own any Poison...i think i will go shopping fro some Poison this weekend)