Best video clips!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
TWISTED SISTER - I WANNA ROCK
Easily #1 !!!! "What do you wanna do with your life?" ... "I WANNA ROCK!" *Kid turns into Twisted Sister* Hahaha.

GUNS N ROSES - NOVEMBER RAIN
Bloomin' epic!!! Brilliance!!!

MOTLEY CRUE - SMOKIN' IN THE BOYS ROOM
That teacher's wig is the BEST! Hahaha! I've also seen 30 seconds of the Looks That Kill clip and it looks like one of the best clips EVER but I've never seen it all!

KISS - TEARS ARE FALLING
Hahahahaha!!! How can you go wrong with pink fluffy gowns, bright green gloves, playing guitar under a shower (Kiss seemed to have a theme of showers running across all the Asylum clips), 80s guitar dances, a volcanic mountain, and Gene trying to pull off the lipstick glam look!

WASP - I WANNA BE SOMEBODY
This is soooo metal! Hell yeah!!! When Blackie sets the WASP logo on fire, and when he drinks the blood from the skull... Chris skulling a beer then crushing the can haha... this is METAL!

CRADLE OF FILTH - FROM THE CRADLE TO ENSLAVE
Uncut version of course... its like an awesome D-grade horror/tit flick! Picture 4 women slashing their wrists with violin bows into a blood bath out of which a naked vampire chick steps covered in blood and slits a guys throat hehe. Also theres a nice lesbian vampire scene with 2 chicks rubbing blood over each other's tits, a decapitation, someone ripping out a heart and feeding it to someone, and some very sadistic topless dentist girls. MTV banned this, I wonder why.

WARRANT - CHERRY PIE
Girls girls girls here! Very sexy girls all over the place. Plus some very funny shots, and its a cool song and great fun clip... and the black leather/red guitar/blonde hair thing with the white background just looks awesome... and very sleazy haha.

POISON - NOTHIN' BUT A GOOD TIME
Simple stage performance video.... but really sums up glam to me, great fun clip. Lots of pyro, lasers, big guitar solo, lots of hair, haha. Cool stuff.

OZZY OSBOURNE - MIRACLE MAN
Ozzy standing in a church with his pants around his ankles raping pigs. Enough said. \m/

MANOWAR - METAL WARRIORS
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Cheese to the max!!!! The muscles, the epic warrior guitar poses, the "Leave the hall" chant.... oh yes... great stuff! METAL!!!!

Ok... now WORST clips ever:

KISS - LICK IT UP
God help us....the clothes, the settings, the fact that half of the clip involves them standing there eating food.... *Shakes head*

DEF LEPPARD - ROCK OF AGES
Hahaha! This is like Spinal Tap but its serious! TERRIBLE! Hahaha.... closeups of a guitarist wiggling his buttocks in tight white trousers.... where did they go wrong!

Hahahaha!

The best clips.

Any Tool clip,they just suit the songs damn well

Any Manowar clip,they make me laugh. Mark take note, me and troops require a "blow your speakers smilie"

Van Halen-Hot for teacher, nuff said

Amorphis- Divinity,something about this clip make me love it.

The worst clip ever goes to *drumroll* Segression- 5th of the 5th

i love the song,but the clip,what were they thinking?

Mine would have to be

Judas Priest - Painkiller

Iron Maiden - Aces High I know Maiden aren't known for their video clips, But this one has a fair bit of class.

Slayer - Seasons in the abyss, Good song, good clip, I don't see why they had to put them selves in it so much though.

Megadeth - Peace sells, I know it dosen't push any barriers in video clip making, It's just a very enjoyable clip.

Originally posted by The Trooper

CRADLE OF FILTH - FROM THE CRADLE TO ENSLAVE
Uncut version of course... its like an awesome D-grade horror/tit flick! Picture 4 women slashing their wrists with violin bows into a blood bath out of which a naked vampire chick steps covered in blood and slits a guys throat hehe. Also theres a nice lesbian vampire scene with 2 chicks rubbing blood over each other's tits, a decapitation, someone ripping out a heart and feeding it to someone, and some very sadistic topless dentist girls. MTV banned this, I wonder why.

Damn, that sounds COOL! I like vampires!

Hahaha its a very enjoyable clip. Very cheesy hahaha... and the parts with the band playing are quite cheesy too, they walk into a big old room and pick up their instruments covered in cobwebs hahaha, and tehres weird little midgets running around them... and the keyboard player is smashing the keys of his organ with a hammer lol!

Originally posted by The Trooper
Hahaha its a very enjoyable clip. Very cheesy hahaha... and the parts with the band playing are quite cheesy too, they walk into a big old room and pick up their instruments covered in cobwebs hahaha, and tehres weird little midgets running around them... and the keyboard player is smashing the keys of his organ with a hammer lol!

:lol: :lol: I cant stand his voice, its AWFUL, but this just sounds like the best clip EVER :lol:

KISS: Shout It Out Loud (live '96)- a *big* statement here

Iron Maiden: Can I Play With Madness- just because it has the late, great Graham Chapman in it.

Faith No More: Epic- squirming fish and exploding pianos

Ozzy: Shot in the Dark- scared the living shit out of me when I was a lad

Queen: I Want It All - straight out performance stuff, but inspiring nonetheless

Last but not least, I have to include every Tori Amos video I've ever seen. Much like the lady herself, they're delightfully quirky :).

W

Yeah Cradle Of Filth's vocals suck badly. It's not a great song but the video is just excellent hahaha!

Wrathy: Yes! Can I Play With Madness clip is cool and Graeme Chapman rocked. :(

Shout It Out Loud 96?? I really don't like that video... I don't know why...maybe its just all those stupid fish camera lens shots (what are they called? hahaha). It just doesn't capture the greatness of a Kiss show to me. Or maybe its just because its on every single week on rockMAX and I'm sick of it now haha.

Exodus' Corruption & Bonded By Blood (w/- Paul Baloff reformation).

Nothing too amazing onstage by the band... but the crowd antics are absolutely hilarious! :)

Originally posted by Mark
ANY David Lee Roth clip! The man's a legend! :D

"It's the fabulous Picasso Brothers!"

"Don't forget to lock it...!" "D'OH...!"

"Gimme a bottle of anything... and a glazed donut - to go!"

HAHA!

You're right! Those clips rule!!! :)

Goreripper - I like most of the Duran Duran clips, actually. Girls On Film (for the boobies) and Wild Boys (for the sheer size of it!) especially!

Yeah those David Lee Roth clips are hilarious!!! Hahaha!

Dio - Last In Line! That clip rules!!!! \m/

There's some cool video as well by an 80s hair band that's in black & white and has 2 female cops arresting some guy, then stripping and getting kinky, its great too, cool song as well heh. Don't know who it is though, I saw it on an old Hard N' Heavy video from the 80s as that issue's "Uncensored" clip.

A few that spring to mind are:

Cradle of Filth: From the Cradle to Enslave
Foo Fighters: Big Me, Everlong, Learn to Fly
Soundgarden: Black Hole Sun
Pearl Jam: Do the Evolution
Wierd Al: Most of them are pretty funny
Tool: All of them except their first one.
Aphex Twin: Come to Daddy, Windowlicker
Blink 182: All the small things
Beastie Boys: Sabotage
System of a Down: Chop Suey, Toxicity - Simple, but effective. For me anyway.

All I can think of right now.