best way to find volume 8????

I'd try online sites, cause I know there ain't shit in any of the stores around here. Greg just bought out the site he went to, better find out which one it was so you don't bother with it. Good job Greg!! Depriving another fan! I hope you're happy!!!

:mad:

Let's see....CURCUIT CITY....CHECK......ANTHRAX VOL.8.....NO.....EVERYTHING CREED AND REO SPEEDWAGON EVER DID.....CHECK....ANY OTHER ANTHRAX......NOPE.........TONS O FAGGITY ASSED BOY BANDS.....CHECK. Well, the CURCUIT CITIY stores in GA. pretty much suck ass!:devil:

Seriously....try www.outofprint.com Thats where I found VOL.8
A lot of places on there have it...it just costs a butt load 'o cash!
The copies are usually overseas..Japan, Germany, London ect.
I got both of mine from a link off of out of print at a site called secondspin.com. I got a new, unopened copy and a used copy for $7.99 EA! DIRT CHEAP! $5.99 for 4 day postace a piece..came to a total of $21.98! And they will mail you in 1 hour to let you know if they have it. I can't tell you how many places I ordered it from where they called me 2 weeks later saying that it was out of stock after it was in stock on their site! ASSPIRATES! Oh well....hope this info helps.:devil:

Well, another suggestion would be to keep an eye out at your local used CD store......About two weeks ago they had two copies at the store near me....(and yes I bought one of them).......in fact that's the first place I look for an out of print/hard to find CD......"Not that I'm recommending it or anything!" Just a suggestion! And on a side note.....after months of just viewing this message board....I have finally (obviously) decided to contribute........so:headbang: ...to everyone!

Gemm.com has everything in the entire universe. They charge an extra 15% of the listed price for their service tho. The site markets other online stores. Kinda expensive.

Google.jpg

Thanks for bumping this thread Thrashard, made me want to que up the album on my iTunes and listen. Great Fucking album. Jamming to Crush right this second.
you're welcome!
listened to v8 this afternoon in a relaxed mood and it was one of the rare times that i really enjoyed it. i've been listening to this album since '98 so you can be sure that i heard the entire album 100's of times but i never really liked it, i only listened to it because it has the name Anthrax printed on but today i really liked what i heard, i guess you gotta be in a relaxed mood to really appreciate the album, i even liked the Toast-song today which i normally hate with a passion. am i getting old or was i just a bit disturbed?:lol:

The best way to find Volume 8 is to go to Hollywood Ca where I was driving my car and fired my copy of it out the window like a Frisbee. Of course you will have to fight off the bum who used it to wipe his ass. But i am sure it is still there somewhere. Good luck!