BETA TESTING - New free VST ampsim!

Im thinking about releasing this in two versions.. one version trying to capture the original sound, and one modded/tightened up version. I have two solutions, and the one that is modeled closest is actually a bit sloppier than the other solution you guys heard in the clip.. I have some reamps from kazrog and some clips from DaWolf Im modeling after.. The spectrum is 98% accurate, but it is digital and the response could be different though.. Big project going on at my job, so it could get a week or two until I have the ampsim ready:eek:

You know, when you need a different look for a second version... :wave:

I`ll soon have a new clip ready with TSE rythm tone. I`ll just have to record the drums tomorrow and mix.

That sounds fantastic man!
Good job indeed!

A step in the MOST awesome of directions for amp sims IMO :)

Well done again! I look forward to its release!

I wish someone would ampsim my Mark IV though!
Then loads would be shot! lol

How to say this in my poor inglish...fuck yeah!!!:kickass:

Ey Dandelium I´m danthrax from guitarramania, you rule man:worship:

I was thinking... Onqel you have here a lot of beta testers for free!! and I´m thinking that in Spain this Monday is a holiday, I would have 3 days for testing and I´m good!!

Can´t wait buddy, I have my hitsingle waiting to be recorded...maybe also waiting to be composed...:cry:

Thanks for your effort, people like you, LePou, the staff from Acmebargig really rocks!!!:worship: