BETA TESTING - New free VST ampsim!

Good Job onqel!

Is it only me that want to get all of these new free ampsims before the commercial companies will hire them? :)
You are truly up in the league with the most famus sims, and I personally think these new free ampsims are the best avalible.

Cant wait for this mate!
And again thanks for your effort!

That is THE worst guitar sound I've ever heard

boratnot.jpg

Wow, must be the first time an amp sim is SMOOTHER than its real counterpart :)

Well smoother not necessarily as a good (or bad) thing. It sounds more processed, less raw. But this might also be due to my guitar, settings etc. I'm working on some clips, Anssi has heard one of them. Gotta work out some kinks.

Well smoother not necessarily as a good (or bad) thing. It sounds more processed, less raw. But this might also be due to my guitar, settings etc. I'm working on some clips, Anssi has heard one of them. Gotta work out some kinks.

are you using a cab with yours?

impulses can smooth shit out a lot of times

are you using a cab with yours?

impulses can smooth shit out a lot of times

I use impulses pretty much exclusively. My appartment won't stand for live amplification :erk:

I propose a shootout when this thing is released. Nothing like a real A/Bing to see how good it really is eh?

Im thinking about releasing this in two versions.. one version trying to capture the original sound, and one modded/tightened up version. I have two solutions, and the one that is modeled closest is actually a bit sloppier than the other solution you guys heard in the clip.. I have some reamps from kazrog and some clips from DaWolf Im modeling after.. The spectrum is 99% accurate, but it is digital and the response could be different though.. Big project going on at my job, so it could get a week or two until I have the ampsim ready:eek:

excellent tone! this sounds a lot better than most pod farm sims I've messed with.

Im thinking about releasing this in two versions.. one version trying to capture the original sound, and one modded/tightened up version. I have two solutions, and the one that is modeled closest is actually a bit sloppier than the other solution you guys heard in the clip.. I have some reamps from kazrog and some clips from DaWolf Im modeling after.. The spectrum is 98% accurate, but it is digital and the response could be different though.. Big project going on at my job, so it could get a week or two until I have the ampsim ready:eek:

Dude, I'm all for tight distortions so if you would make such a version, I would love you unconditionally for the rest of my life! Haha =) I don't care if it deviates from the original sound of the amp, as long as it sounds juicy! <3