Biff,if you're reading this...

saxonfan

Oct 10, 2002
CHICAGO,IL,U.S.A.
Visit site
Sorry to hear of your huge loss,I can't imagine.But,as we heard no one was hurt is wonderful news.If there is anything anyone can do to help let us know on the web site.Good luck and see you on tour.......

Biff, please, please, please come back to Canada, its been far too long. I've been hungry for years for heavy metal thunder. Play it loud brother! And I too am sorry to hear about your recent loss, hopefully things just get brighter from here. May the band play on.

Sorry to hear of that tragic accident Biff, at least it's good to know that no one is hurt.

Anyway, why the hell is Biff living in France?

Sorry about the tragedy involvong your familys home but everyones in one piece and the only losses were material so in those regards consider yourself lucky. Everyone here supports you and hopes your family can get back to normal very soon. Hoping to see you here in the states soon ,keep the faith. Lionheart is a great record and everyone should be very proud of how the fans have embraced it. Do what needs to be done for your family first and then come back hard this record deserves a big tour and I hope it can expand your fanbase world wide its probally the best you have ever done and something your peers in other bands should take notice of.

Fred B said:
Sorry about the tragedy involvong your familys home but everyones in one piece and the only losses were material so in those regards consider yourself lucky. Everyone here supports you and hopes your family can get back to normal very soon. Hoping to see you here in the states soon ,keep the faith. Lionheart is a great record and everyone should be very proud of how the fans have embraced it. Do what needs to be done for your family first and then come back hard this record deserves a big tour and I hope it can expand your fanbase world wide its probally the best you have ever done and something your peers in other bands should take notice of.

Well said Fred B ! I agree 100% mate

Couldent of put it better meself fred b totally agree with you the album lionheart just shows everybody why we all need the band saxon hopefully for some years to come it just shows the up and coming metal bands and the ones the have been going for the same time as saxon just how to write and perform heavy metal at its best. rock on SAXON cause we do need ya music.

LIONHEART proves that.

saxon747rock said:
Couldent of put it better meself fred b totally agree with you the album lionheart just shows everybody why we all need the band saxon hopefully for some years to come it just shows the up and coming metal bands and the ones the have been going for the same time as saxon just how to write and perform heavy metal at its best. rock on SAXON cause we do need ya music.

LIONHEART proves that.

I totally agree.