Big 4 Poll

Best Big 4 Band

• Total voters
Couldnt decide between Slayer & Megadeth.. Chose Anthrax :p Really looking foward to seeing Metallica & Anthrax live this summer in Sonisphere Pori, Finland :D

Slayer have their moments but they get so fucking boring. Nowadays they come across as a band treading water to some extent, they'r epast their heyday. Unless the new albu mis at least as good as Show No Mercy, they need to GTFO.

Two more albums and they're done
I don't believe in telling bands to "gtfo," I believe in natural selection. Undesireable or weak traits die off in time leaving stronger traits to grow and multiply.

The same could be said of Motorhead though. And look where they are.

I do think Slayer could be a bit more adventurous. I'd love to hear another Seasons/Spill The Blood type song but bigger from them.

Difference with Motorhead though is that Motorhead have made consecutively good albums. Slayer have gotten better rceetly (GHUA and CI were pretty decent) but their style is far too samey. Motorhead only sound like Motorhead.

Difference with Motorhead though is that Motorhead have made consecutively good albums. Slayer have gotten better rceetly (GHUA and CI were pretty decent) but their style is far too samey. Motorhead only sound like Motorhead.

Huh?

I'd put Motorhead in the same league as Dragonforce with "all these songs sound the same" and Motorhead have like 20 albums. They can only record Ace of Spades so many times before it starts grinding.

I'm kidding btw before you all start crying. :lol: