BATTLE OF THE THRASH METAL BANDS (FINAL)

Which is the ATG thrash band?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I read that wrong. I want a recount so the final two end up, and rightfully so, as SOD and Anthrax

There you go, really let your inner Melbournite out.
^ Literally the human embodiment of Western Australia's "little brother" syndrome this bloke. Sorry mate, can't hear a word you're saying, the sound of literally nothing happening where you are is deafening.

^ Literally the human embodiment of Western Australia's "little brother" syndrome this bloke. Sorry mate, can't hear a word you're saying, the sound of literally nothing happening where you are is deafening.

Well we all know how you degenerates in Melbourne feel about little brothers. By "nothing happening" I assume you mean we don't put kids in drag and breed Islamist terror cells? lmfao the literal AIDS-infested asshole of Australia and you faggots have a superiority complex about it because you have 17 more hipster bands than we do. Good job finally hooking your TV up though.

Reactions: jimmy101
I...uh, certainly have nothing to do with any of that personally *coughs*

Reactions: CiG
Would have made a great album cover for ReReLoad
mPronWz.png

Well, that was quick. Was having a geez in the local hifi store and came across this.

Features big hits such as Shit the Lights, Shitrash, The Thing that Should not Shit & Don't Shit on Me. Bloody bargain.

"Fade to Shit," "Wherever I May Shit" and "Enter Shitman" are classics.

Figures, funk bands are just too powerful and masculine to last.
All classics.

Eh, to be honest it was fun whilst it lasted, but was going nowhere at the end of the day. Long story.

There you go, really let your inner Melbournite out.

In Victoria you can get a government grant for shitting in the bucket if you call it art, in NSW you don't need the bucket.

All classics.

Eh, to be honest it was fun whilst it lasted, but was going nowhere at the end of the day. Long story.

Tell us all about it, don't leave out a single detail.

We are an equal opportunity state.
Once upon a time everyone trusted the Catholic priests then things turned sour and drag queens became more respectable.