Big 4 Poll

Best Big 4 Band

• Total voters
Right man, I'm from Scotland.
Dumb that down a bit? :lol:
On another note, everyone loses their virginity up here at like 14/15 :erk:

Well the two main political parties in the US are Democrats and Republicans. Certain states have a majority of a population support one party or the other. For example, a state like Texas is more of a republican state, wheras a state like New York is more of a democrat state.
But that's not the point.
People in America base their political decisions and platforms on their values.
Republicans tend to (can't speak for all of them) be more traditionalist in their values, meaning guns are good, god is good, capitalism is good, pre-marital sex is usually bad.
Democrats tend to be the complete opposite. They're [typically] secular (athiest), anti-guns, and do whatever the hell you want.

Washington state, while it's voted for more democrats than republicans, we're pretty much a bi-partisan state. Hence, Washington state is 50/50 on ethical and family issues.

I doubt any of that helped you as I didn't really understand what I was saying myself, and Zehm might have something to say about this, hopefully he'll correct me.

By the way, me having Scottish, British, and Irish heritage, I have to say, Scotland is WAYYYY cooler than Britain, no offense.

By the way, me having Scottish, British, and Irish heritage, I have to say, Scotland is WAYYYY cooler than Britain, no offense.

Yah. England + Wales + Scotland + Northen Ireland = Britain

If you meant Scotland is better than England. No. :p

I don't mind the irish since I have a lot of irish friends and associates. Scotland I guess I'll have to go easy on since I'm technically scottish ( :( ), the english are the best people in the world (BOLLOCKS) but FUCK WALES

There, I said it!

Nope, I'm enabled to drink as much as I do because I shook hands with Lemmy a few years ago and his warty drinking powers must have transferred over to me :lol:

No, that would've given you your craving for Jack and Coke and cigarettes haha. It also would've extended your drinking ability a bit but really it was already there.