Big 4 Poll

Best Big 4 Band

• Total voters
Metallica has more songs I enjoy, but the Megadeth songs I enjoy, while fewer in number, I enjoy to a greater degree.

I would have voted for Anthrax if I had known it wasn't getting any love at all!

I wish I had voted for anthrax, theyre awesome. Im really into the belladona era. theyre new stuff sounds very thrashy and similar to their 80s stuff, I heard some awesome riffs. I think rob caggiano is very talented, I hate dan spitz, his solos are meaningless, when it comes to the solos in those songs it just doesnt build it up enough. rob can shred like a motherfucker!

To a point I can totally agree with you!!!

Their 2 best albums (Hell Awaits, Reign in Blood) > any other album by the big 4

:heh:

Megadeth are very close second, after all they didn't turn completely shit until they made Risk, although Youthanasia was nothing amazing compared to anything else by them :p and their first 5 albums are immense, even the new stuffs isn't THAT bad! :oops:

Can't decide who I like least out of Thrax and Tallica though.... they have both been shit for a large number of years and only have a couple of albums I really like....

oh come on i came name 10 albums better then those.
This is such a close call between anthrax and megadeth for me. I'm ganna have to end up with anthrax just because they kept their lineup more constant and i hate when bands switch it every album.

I chose Metallica. Anthrax, Slayer and Megadeth can't touch Ride, Master or Justice.

And James' vocals from Kill 'em All to Black Album are just the best. :worship:

I chose Metallica. Anthrax, Slayer and Megadeth can't touch Ride, Master or Justice.

Peace Sells
Rust In Peace
Reign in Blood
Seasons in the Abyss

Can touch them. They touch em up good and make them their bitches.

Killing is my Business VS Peace Sells is just a matter of taste. They are equal to quite a sharp point, but then they both stray off. Killing tends to be faster, while Peace tends to be more creative.

It's exactly like Kill 'em All vs Ride the Lightning. Musically I prefer the former in both cases, but I enjoy listening to the first more. I like the mindless thrash. C:

But yeah, Among the Living does not get near enough recognition. It's a truely amazing album. Great flow, all the songs are amazing as well. Very comparable with Master.