" BIG " Guitars...How do you do it?

Sneap Forum Rule #1: Never allude to the fact that you might be using cracked plugins. Although 70% of members do use them or have used them, anyone who breaks rule #1 is to become a leper pariah. Hipocrisy however, is not only tolerated, but in fact welcomed with open arms. :lol:

:danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy: :danceboy:

Check his Born of Osiris cover, that was done with the demo and I never noticed the hiss anywhere somehow, although I wasn't really listening for it either.

Yeah, most of the clips I've done with revalver it just hasn't been anywhere in sight, which is really weird.
I haven't cracked it to stop the hissing either. I *DID* have it cracked ages back, like august last year, but I never posted anything with it last year cos I couldn't get anything usable out of it, everything I've posted recently (and frequently) seems to be somehow really hiss free, fuck knows how I get lucky.

76511315.hfPNxvo1.jpg

People who save up their hard earned money for months to buy high quality software, and be legit about it, tend to get a bit pissy when some jerk just pirates it and then gives them attitude about it.

Because they're just bitter that they had to pay the bucks to satisfy their consciences :loco: (and to get the BOOM of course)

Hahaha :D

I never even bothered revisiting this thread because I figured it would die in flames quickly enough ... never imagined it would go to a couple pages

anyway, 1st of all to Slipkyesbass, Ahjteam & Kev ... thanks for the backup guys!

@ Moonlight Seeker ... I WILL try a Fleshlight before I die :D

and at the OP (I don't remember your name because I don't care to or to even take a moment and look it up again) ... glad you can at least spell the word "asshole". If you really want to impress me, learn how to post a clip ;)