Big Tits vs. Big Asses

BlackMetalTyrant

CHECK OUT THESE MUSCLES!!
Jul 10, 2005
Whats better, A girl with a flat ass and big tits, or a girl with a flat chest but a perfect ass? I cant choose myself, My last girlfriend had both, but Ive dated girls with huge tits and flat asses, and flat tits and big asses, I just dont know which I like better. Discuss

I guess you just dont like girls very much. Its just a joke thread, to bullshit around with.

This is the easies fukin thing ever. Here it goes.

1. Big boobs=FAT MUTHA FUAKA
2. yes big ass can mean =FAT MUTHA FUKA but its norm flabby
3. you have to wrk for a good ass]
4. Being fat and havin big boobs isnt shit

Point made fuk boobies i rather have small boobs perfect ass every time dammIT!!!!!

C breasts and amazing ass.

I'm not into big asses,big tits,fake tits. I like petite female's with nice features. Natural brunette female's that are perfect. A chick does not strictly have to be brunette but that's what I generally prefere.

hmm.. nice thread :)

ideal would be something between these..
tits and asses - in finnish - tissejä ja perseitä

sorry.. o_O

FOr me it'l have to be flat chest and tight ass over big tits and a flat ass. A tight round ass means that a girl would also have a tight stomach and firm legs. Thats my opinion

I absolutely HATE flat asses. I could care less about breast size [although I do like a nice C cup]... the girl has to have a nice ass... not one of those monster slut asses, but a cute shapely butt... good for slapping and grabbing.

lady of bodom said:
god what a fucked thread :p for the woman whats better big dicks r Huge nice shaped arms lol i like both :cool:

Something in between... nothing huge, just... comfortable. I dont' like huge dicks or huge arms--- that would just hurt.