Big Tits vs. Big Asses

I've always wondered why men typically like small women, or as you all call them, "girls". I am a rather small woman, and i'm just wondering, is it as simple as a domination thing, or is there more to it?

AHH the eternal question. Well i like women of all shapes and sizes and every woman has something about them that makes them attractive to the opposite sex. I myself am attracted to girls who are athletic , nice thighs and butt. This is my preference and after these are established I look at eyes and hair. When Im out I tend to be such a flirt that I try to drag every ounce of humor and personality out of a woman just to see if they are somebody i could handle hanging outwith for more than two hours.Well that was until i met my girlfriend now who i love but drives me nuts. Great butt, smaller breasts ,but nipples also play an important role in the deciding of the perfect breats category. Now nipples is a whole nother thread.

Susperia said:
I've always wondered why men typically like small women, or as you all call them, "girls". I am a rather small woman, and i'm just wondering, is it as simple as a domination thing, or is there more to it?

I don't, some guys like small girls because you can do all sorts of shit that you cant do with a tall girl, or a chubby girl, Like pick them up and fuck standing up, or spin them around.

I know this post is a short one but we can't write long ones all the time and I just wanted to inject a little bit of lighthearted humour, so here's my post:

Big Asses make girls perform some impressive dance trickery. :lol:

Its all about the curves for me. So I would have to go for ass. Big tits are nice, but without a curvacious body its all ruined.

Susperia said:
I think it's very difficult to explain.. Im the same, I like slender women and at some point I thought it was because I was afraid of women or something.. but that's definitely not it, so I dont know ;)

midevil elf said:
Its all about the curves for me. So I would have to go for ass. Big tits are nice, but without a curvacious body its all ruined.

Like a Botticelli or a Rubens?
Bottic~h.jpg

1810.jpg

Bouguereau also painted some gorgeous women in his day.
boug012.jpg

I love how curves look on women too. Though I could only ever dream of looking as curvy as any of them.

Nuts.

Titties? Not really a big deal as much as a nice rear does. That constitutes an overall good figure.

Alright. Maybe the best kinds of breasts are not unnormally big, but maybe a little bigger than average. Smaller ones are good too, and i care a lot about their shape more than how big they are. The worst kind of: hanging big cowboobs.
For asses...i cant describe a good ass, i just know when i see a good one. Not too small, not too big, and well shaped. Thats a good ass.
I think i might pick ass over boobs, though i like them both a lot.

Honestly for me looks is only about 40% of how I rate women brains and personality is 60% because if the hottest women on earth was also the most retarded then i would have to shoot myslef before I would spend more than an hour with her.

it doesnt matter boobs or ass as long as their not as tall as i am