Big Tits vs. Big Asses

I've always wondered why men typically like small women, or as you all call them, "girls". I am a rather small woman, and i'm just wondering, is it as simple as a domination thing, or is there more to it?
I like petite woman the best but I wouldn't say so, I like that dominatrix shit where the girl dominates the guy, it's a turn-on.:cool: But seriously, not to me, I don't want to dominate a girl if I'm in a relationship with, I want it to be equal, where non one "has the pants" in the relationship. But then again I've never been in a relationship no maybe it's just a pipe dream.:lol:

I like petite woman the best but I wouldn't say so, I like that dominatrix shit where the girl dominates the guy, it's a turn-on.:cool: But seriously, not to me, I don't want to dominate a girl if I'm in a relationship with, I want it to be equal, where non one "has the pants" in the relationship. But then again I've never been in a relationship no maybe it's just a pipe dream.:lol:

Nah, a lot of people like that.

I totally drool over big asses. I'm actually completely obsessed with them. I mean literally OBSESSED.

bottomheavy.jpg

:p