Big Tits vs. Big Asses

Honestly for me looks is only about 40% of how I rate women brains and personality is 60% because if the hottest women on earth was also the most retarded then i would have to shoot myslef before I would spend more than an hour with her.

it doesnt matter boobs or ass as long as their not as tall as i am

:headbang: You're awesome dude.

And I'm really petite and this thread makes me feel like shit. :lol:

Hahahaah. I remember reading Krigloch's response to this. :lol:

I guess since this is back up here, I'll put my two cents in. I go more for the shape and firmness than size. A girl can have a small ass, but if it's got a nice shape I'm content. I don't think I can bear too much with small tits though, because they will have no shape at all...

:erk:

Whats better, A girl with a flat ass and big tits, or a girl with a flat chest but a perfect ass? I cant choose myself, My last girlfriend had both, but Ive dated girls with huge tits and flat asses, and flat tits and big asses, I just dont know which I like better. Discuss

I just have to say that relationships are not all about physical characteristics :p

Males have testosterone so no wonder looks play a part, females should not resent us for it, it's out of our control :rolleyes:

Despite that I would not want some attractive dumb ass girlfriend whom whenever I spend time with my IQ drops several points. I'd want one I could have a conversation with where it wouldn't end in "LYK OMGZ RLY? *fondles hair*"

Appearance wise breasts matter more to me than the ass. :kickass:

on myself, i prefer small breasts :p
They're probabily more comfortable when you work out. i wouldnt like to have my breas jumping everywere on my face when i run. it has to be painfull.

And my bf is really pleased with them :)

Hahaha cool thread!
If I was a bloke I would prefer a good pair of boobs. Only cos mine are crap and get jealous :D
And for blokes, I really go for stomachs, not all toned, washboard ones, just sexy ones, cant describe what I mean lol

of me? check the link in my sig, but i dont think theres something good on there :p either i am wearing an oversized t shirt, or the tshirt is black so you cant see anything :p. There arent any recent pics of me either i think

big tits and big ass doesn't mean nice tits and nice ass. For me also the shape is a lot more important than the size.
is what i would say if i had a penis, or was sexually attracted to girls.

I'm more of an ass guy I guess even if the beauty of a good pair of tits is undeniable. To me a good ass is more about the shape rather than the size, but I must agree that flat ones generally are unhot