Bigelf should be more famous.

Dec 27, 2004
Man, im thinkin' right now, it really bugs me that lame bands like the White Stripes, the Hives, the Strokes and all these stupid fucking bands that are supposedly "bringing back rock" are so fuckin' popular, and bands like Bigelf aren't even close to there level of popularity. What the fuck is wrong with people? Shit like Bigelf IS modern day "classic rock", and shit like the Darkness can fuck right off next to the Legions of Dooooooom.

EDIT: I don't even like them that much, but I know they slay at what they do.
Also i know they arn't tottally Doooooom metal or whatever.

cthulufhtagn said:
who the fuck are bigelf

elf_col14-13f.jpg

?

K maybe I'm wrong and really just dont' know shit about stoner/psycadelic/doom/watever they are. But other stoner/doom/psycadelic bands that are good should be famous for the same reasons then! =)

Actually i think that Bigelf "have it" like few bands do. Cant understand the "retro works if you approach it from a fresh prespective".. i mean hello do you know a band called Witchcraft? Or it doesnt work for them too..
Bigelf rule. "Hex" is a rare album (meaning that its emotions and feeling are rarely produced today). By they way they dont have any psychedelic elements (neither do they claim that they have, i think)

right, IotS, i never noticed them trying to pull off any psychedelic shit, just rockin' out with cool riffs and... "I'M THE MAAAAAD HATTER! HA HA HA HA HA"