Bill Hudson joins another band

PatrickHoyt

The Darkitecht
Jun 3, 2007
Daytona, Florida
apparently according to the bulletin he just sent out on myspace...

You should go check out my new band, WRITTEN IN BLOOD right now!

I'm never been so proud of anything I've done in my career, and even though the website isn't ready yet and there's still info coming soon... I figured I'd let you all know that we have ONE song up temporarily.

Please check it out and let me know what you think by clicking the image below!

I guess I missed the memo on why Jonah is no longer with the band.

I saw the same bulletin. It does say "my new band" as Patrick says. The statement "my new band" is kind of misleading if he's been in it for months. :/

Unless "months" means "2 months." That's still fairly recent, IMO.

LOL bill is in how many bands now? listened to their myspace. couldn't really get into it. but it is good music, just not my cuppa tea :)

Has some definite promise. The song structures are odd to me, the singing reminds me slightly of Lars (Manticora), but with a modern metal feel.

in the middle of me typing this commentary about the band being mediocre at best, bill left and joined 3 different bands

We all like Bill here, right? What's with all the derision?

Shouldn't a musician WANT to play with lots of different people? Are we all foolish enough to believe that "sticking with one band" is the way to be successful?

The dude clearly loves what he's doing (playing in metal bands).

We all like Bill here, right? What's with all the derision?

Shouldn't a musician WANT to play with lots of different people? Are we all foolish enough to believe that "sticking with one band" is the way to be successful?

The dude clearly loves what he's doing (playing in metal bands).

It's funny. I don't see any real derision, just playful jabs.

HA ya i agree, yes bill loves playing out and keeping busy but its funny to me that he gets to whore himself around in 80 different bands! haha just cant wait to finally get together with him and the gang for he FL powerfest. apparently he was sober at PPX?

Maybe Bill needs to hire you as an agent. God knows he needs one these days! :lol: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. :p I tried, but I'm just not strong enough.

~Brian~

I can't even decently represent MYSELF in public, let alone Bill Hudson. ;) LOL

I'm pretty sure everyone here has come across my foul mouth at least once in the last few ProgPowers.