Billy, dude you are blunt lol

Buzzard said:
johnnieCzech) I think metal boards shouldn´t be used for some own holy roller fanatic brainwashed agenda.[/QUOTE said:
You slinging MUD at me muthafucker??

Billy, i belive czech boy there was refering to the christian dude, talking about nothing but his religious beliefs, which i think is fucked up . Religion is for weak minded fools who need something to blame shit on; Example, "So and so died , it was gods will.......... bullshit, so and so died because he drank to much and his liver exsploded.

So Christianmetalhead nobody here wants to hear your bullshit, the only god i want to hear about is lamb of god, god forbid , or eyehategod,

heres a little ditty by one of my favorite bands......... Exhorder........ from the album Slaughter In Vatican

Desecrator

My religion is myself
Desecration's my belief
Your misfortune's my enjoyment
And I thrive on your disease
I don't care about your feelings
Pain and torment's what you'll get
I'll rape your heart of love
And I'll make you eat my shit

I'll piss on your grave
Total desecration
I spit in your face
For no apparent reason
I'm sick and depraved
Society's garbage of what I'm made
Devoted to hatred
Unholy war and violent ways

Virgin Mary's cursed to hell
Who needs her anyway?
The Pope is slaughtered in the street
Catholics grieving at his feet
Painting of satanic stars
Desecrating church's walls
I have no rules, I have no mercy
No remorse, I feel no pity, life is death to me
The desecrator

Agnostic beliefs
Defecate before the holy world's maternity
Origin of the species, strongest shall survive
Blitzkrieg tactics upon your family life
I need no reason, there's no cause
All I need is victims to exercise my hateful laws

My pleasure is your pain, your grievance is my gain
Desecration's my greatest pleasure in life
Your children will be my sacrifice
Offspring slaughtered, lacerate your spouse
My itch is scratched, I feel relieved
That I brought your fucking world down to its' knees

Fuck your God
No regard for your religion
Pacifist
No need to pray for my forgiveness
Exhorted coitus
Beg me to release your life
Slaughtered child
How could your lord allow him to die?

Placid world once alive
Dig your grave and jump inside
Never trust, never love
Dig your grave it's just as such
You weakened hearts are torn to shreds
A lying beast now has your head
Kill, rape, hurt, steal
No living time to heal
Desecrated, desecrated, desecrated, desecrated, die!!

All Hail king diamond!
Ruler of the highway rest stops!!
Bow before him (Just make sure he's in FRONT of you!!)

johnnieCzech said:
He definitely does.

And I think metal boards shouldn´t be used for some own holy roller fanatic brainwashed agenda.

WOW old school!!! That was a SCARY post!
I'll be up all night hoping desecrator isn't under my bed...Oooooo the fear.

Just a little F.Y.I. I happen to be religious and I'd put my fucking mind up agaisnt ANYONE on this board, I don't blame anyone or anything for what happens to me except for what the situtation calls for.
"Weak fucking minded" That's real cute!!:hotjump: :hotjump:

Angry forever......Metal for life!!!!

old school headbanger said:
Billy, i belive czech boy there was refering to the christian dude, talking about nothing but his religious beliefs, which i think is fucked up . Religion is for weak minded fools who need something to blame shit on; Example, "So and so died , it was gods will.......... bullshit, so and so died because he drank to much and his liver exsploded.

T_man357 said:
WOW old school!!! That was a SCARY post!
I'll be up all night hoping desecrator isn't under my bed...Oooooo the fear.

Just a little F.Y.I. I happen to be religious and I'd put my fucking mind up agaisnt ANYONE on this board, I don't blame anyone or anything for what happens to me except for what the situtation calls for.
"Weak fucking minded" That's real cute!!:hotjump: :hotjump:

Angry forever......Metal for life!!!!

TMann the difference is you aint here "praising his name" . I have no problem with you or what ever religion you happen to be. I was raised catholic, but I consider myself a "nonbeliver" .

and when i say weak minded , Im talking about fuckers that take that shit a little to far, the kind of people that cant function in the world without talking about there religion, the kind of person that pushes that shit on people who dont want to hear it,

thats the problem with religion, everybodys religion is the good one, if someone dont agree with your veiws , well you must be wrong, which is what that song means to me.

That's cool Old School....We're Good!!
I wasn't going at you or anything, I just wanted to make my point.
And you made yours...I know what you're saying.

TMann the difference is you aint here "praising his name" . I have no problem with you or what ever religion you happen to be. I was raised catholic, but I consider myself a "nonbeliver" .

and when i say weak minded , Im talking about fuckers that take that shit a little to far, the kind of people that cant function in the world without talking about there religion, the kind of person that pushes that shit on people who dont want to hear it,

thats the problem with religion, everybodys religion is the good one, if someone dont agree with your veiws , well you must be wrong, which is what that song means to me.

Buzzard said:
johnnieCzech) I think metal boards shouldn´t be used for some own holy roller fanatic brainwashed agenda.[/QUOTE said:
You slinging MUD at me muthafucker??
No calm down and leave that muthafucker and dickweed for those who really need it.
I was talking about that christian boy.
Without kissing ass, I really like your "fight terrorism" section.

So Christianmetalhead nobody here wants to hear your bullshit, the only god i want to hear about is lamb of god, god forbid , or eyehategod,

heres a little ditty by one of my favorite bands......... Exhorder........ from the album Slaughter In Vatican

Desecrator

My religion is myself
Desecration's my belief
Your misfortune's my enjoyment
And I thrive on your disease
I don't care about your feelings
Pain and torment's what you'll get
I'll rape your heart of love
And I'll make you eat my shit

I'll piss on your grave
Total desecration
I spit in your face
For no apparent reason
I'm sick and depraved
Society's garbage of what I'm made
Devoted to hatred
Unholy war and violent ways

Virgin Mary's cursed to hell
Who needs her anyway?
The Pope is slaughtered in the street
Catholics grieving at his feet
Painting of satanic stars
Desecrating church's walls
I have no rules, I have no mercy
No remorse, I feel no pity, life is death to me
The desecrator

Agnostic beliefs
Defecate before the holy world's maternity
Origin of the species, strongest shall survive
Blitzkrieg tactics upon your family life
I need no reason, there's no cause
All I need is victims to exercise my hateful laws

My pleasure is your pain, your grievance is my gain
Desecration's my greatest pleasure in life
Your children will be my sacrifice
Offspring slaughtered, lacerate your spouse
My itch is scratched, I feel relieved
That I brought your fucking world down to its' knees

Fuck your God
No regard for your religion
Pacifist
No need to pray for my forgiveness
Exhorted coitus
Beg me to release your life
Slaughtered child
How could your lord allow him to die?

Placid world once alive
Dig your grave and jump inside
Never trust, never love
Dig your grave it's just as such
You weakened hearts are torn to shreds
A lying beast now has your head
Kill, rape, hurt, steal
No living time to heal
Desecrated, desecrated, desecrated, desecrated, die!!

Dude,how much more lame could your post be?Thats the most generic crap i have ever heard,not just the stupid lyrics you posted but just your post in general.

ECW_911 said:
Dude,how much more lame could your post be?Thats the most generic crap i have ever heard,not just the stupid lyrics you posted but just your post in general.

dean_fingercopy.jpg

ECW_911 said:
Ya got me there dude,a punishing blow...
you know something dude, I posted that shit while I was pretty fucked up, and you were the asshole who just had to be a dick and say some stupid shit.I wonder what the other 4 posts you posted say?Im going to have to go check them out............. you Fucking troll..............

Dont like what i got to say? well then you can ignore it ,especially if your not part of the conversation.....

Oh, and by the way
GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Well it looked like I made myself part of the conversation old school,you sit there and say i'm the one who just had to say some stupid crap,go read your worthless post again,and if you dont like what christianmetalheadus has to say then just freaking ignore him...

Old School Headbanger, that Exhorder song is awesome, and I think the lyrics are great as well :) .

I myself am pretty tired of the anti-Christian thing in Metal, it would be cool if bands started to attack other religions in their songs.

humungo said:
Old School Headbanger, that Exhorder song is awesome, and I think the lyrics are great as well :) .

I myself am pretty tired of the anti-Christian thing in Metal, it would be cool if bands started to attack other religions in their songs.

My thoughts on religion are the same as politics, its all full of shit. But if were to write a song attacking other religions you would be labeled a antisemetic. But still it sounds better anti-christian than any other. for example would you buy these songs?

The Anti-Buddah by Slayer
Muslim Woman by Type O Negative
At War With Yahweh by Venom

I think not. Yeah, Im bored. so what. :yuk:

The13thCandle said:
My thoughts on religion are the same as politics, its all full of shit. But if were to write a song attacking other religions you would be labeled a antisemetic. But still it sounds better anti-christian than any other. for example would you buy these songs?

The Anti-Buddah by Slayer
Muslim Woman by Type O Negative
At War With Yahweh by Venom

I think not. Yeah, Im bored. so what. :yuk:

Haha that would be funny.

Yeah, there is a bit of a double standard, in that it is ok to attack Christianity, but if anyone attacks another religion, they are labelled something like "anti-semite", or "racist".

Yes I would buy those songs :)

Haha the "anti-Buddah" is hilarious. I can imagine Tom Araya screaming out the lyrics to that one :hotjump: