Bioshock

Great game, but I'm disappointed in the length. Took me about 7 or 8 hours max to beat it even with some heavy searching.

Great game, but I'm disappointed in the length. Took me about 7 or 8 hours max to beat it even with some heavy searching.

errr I say you're lying. I've owned the game since friday, played a good 3 hours every day until today and still haven't beaten it. I don't even have the crossbow yet.

OK. You caught me I lied about a freaking video game. my gamer score is 10 billions on the sexbox livez. I played it on normal if that helps. Shoulda gone with hard. It definitely did not take me more than 8 hours.

Halo 3 is gonna be the goty

and GH III is gonna have online capabilities i believe...if it does have online play it will be one of the games to beat this year, people were upset about that during the 360 release of II. we will see

OK. You caught me I lied about a freaking video game. my gamer score is 10 billions on the sexbox livez. I played it on normal if that helps. Shoulda gone with hard. It definitely did not take me more than 8 hours.

Still saying bullshit...

Atleast 13 hours, no matter the skill level, killing nothing but what needs to be killed, and running straight through, no exploring. Stop trying to raise the size of your e-cock.

And Halo 3 is gonna blow. Just more of the shitty generic FPS gameplay thats been plaguing the last 2. I won't even bother to download it.