Bird/Serpent War lyrics??

Wow. That's bold. hahah, I am stunned to hear about the Accolade too?? It has to be a mistake. If a cover was done by any of those songs though, it wouldn't hurt to at least listen to it? And if it isn't good, we can all join together as a group and laugh at it.

smells like teen spirit was always an abortion of sight and sound. i understand kurt cobain because nirvaa makes me want to kill myself too.

Proul, I totally just sat through that whole video, even though I've seen it a hundred times. The janitor with the donut always gets me.

GEEKY DOUCHEBAG MOMENT ALERT

Ok guys, let's save the Joss Wheadon worship for another thread, huh.

Clarence, you spelled "Whedon" incorrectly. Please return to your love of retooled, reprogrammed, repackaged crime procedurals now.

END GEEKY DOUCHEBAG ALERT

I am amazed, that after only being at this forum for a matter of days, I can witness how a thread about the lyrics to a Symphony X song can somehow completely derail to a thread about Whedon worship and Wierd Al Nirvana songs. Awesome!

I am amazed, that after only being at this forum for a matter of days, I can witness how a thread about the lyrics to a Symphony X song can somehow completely derail to a thread about Whedon worship and Wierd Al Nirvana songs. Awesome!

Which reminds me, no one has hijacked a thread with Final Fantasy talk in some time.:lol:

I can turn any conversation into Whedon worship in less than 10 seconds, proven.

Oh, that reminds me. I found my FF2/FF3 (US) guide. That means i have to play through again with my nose buried in that thing and kick some major ass. It'll pwn. All hail all secrets/side quests!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

This reminded me of this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that reminds me. I found my FF2/FF3 (US) guide. That means i have to play through again with my nose buried in that thing and kick some major ass. It'll pwn. All hail all secrets/side quests!

Where did you find it? I have tried using internet guides for FF3 (and a few of the others as well) but got bored because there were no pretty pictures to look at. I dug through an old stack of magazines in my room a few days ago and found the anthology guide. Which has FF5 and 6. Many years ago I also bought The artwork of FF9 which was pretty cool.

I've been taking break from re-playing FF8 to play my Megaman X collection , but now that that's over with, it'll be back to FF this weekend.

and lol at that video:lol:

TH1$ THR34D PWNZZZZZ!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!11!!!!one!!one!!!!!eleven!!!11!!!111!!

LOLZ

By the way, we haven't heard anything from Darkblade yet.
Maybe the forum join drove him to insanity?

"You will not have died in vain!"

I've been taking break from re-playing FF8 to play my Megaman X collection , but now that that's over with, it'll be back to FF this weekend.

and lol at that video:lol:

I'm slowly but surely working through FF12. After that I believe a replay of FF10 is in order.