Bird/Serpent War lyrics??

I believe that I'll just play all of my Megaman games. In order. While you all have fun playing your Final Fantasies that are never final because there has been like twenty of them.

What is it up to now, 12? Plus the others like Tactics and such..

Yeah, it's up to 12 now.

I used to time myself to see how quickly I could beat all 3 megamans for SNES. Separately of course. They don't make them like they used to.

In the past year I've played (and beaten) Megaman 1-8 and Megaman X-X6. I done so a long time ago when I was younger, except for X5 and X6. I replayed FFX a few months ago and after I finish 8 again, I'm going to replay VII. I've yet to play XII at all....I'm going to try to borrow it from a friend soon though.

Yeah, it's up to 12 now.

I used to time myself to see how quickly I could beat all 3 megamans for SNES. Separately of course. They don't make them like they used to.

:lol: this is funny because i used to play old school mega man (i think i started at 2... only played 1 after 2 came out) and thought the same thing about the X series. Still, the first few X's were pretty cool. Not a fan of MM8 or x4 on up.

well i tried to join twice with 2 different email addresses, but i can't get a confirmation email on either. what the hell?

Are you sure it didn't go to the trash can or somewhere? And what Email are you using?

Edit: And for those who liked the FFVII Awesome vid, check out the other Awesome vids (For instance: Metal Gear Awesome, Awesome May Cry, Prince Of Awesome etc.) Cause they are all just as cool! That guy who made them, is a genious!

A lot of forums straight up block aol and hotmail accounts and possibly yahoo (i can't remember) due to the large number of spam users they get from those accounts. Try with a gmail account or something.

Yeah, it has happened to me on one or two occasions with Hotmail, that's what I use my gmail account for.

If you decide to join anyway, please know that we do not accept registrations using free, web-based email addresses, and our list of banned emails is quite comprehensive.

Sigh, I'll do it.

Edit:
The administrator has banned your email address.

Looks like they don't want ANYONE posting on their forums!

nice savage, great job. i don't know why there is no cover of bswar/c. that would be something to see/hear. i guess the 11thousand websites that have her lyrics to it are all wrong?

I think that what we have on our hands is a conspiracy. Tori Amos covering Bird Serpant War/cataclysm is a cover up for an even BIGGER threat. Does anyone else smell musical terrorism?

:lol:

You totally pwned FF.

I'm all about the Megaman X's on SNES. That first one was so awesome!

Dude original megaman xs and even the earlier ones like 7 are what it's all about. They rock.