Deliverance
The Drapery Falls
When
To Rid The Disease
Face of Melinda
The Grand Conjuration
--
Demon of the Fall.

Nice! Shame about lack of the better songs from still life! I wonder if they will keep the same setlist or change it every night.

I wish they'd replace Drapery Falls with Bleak or something..
I am sick and tired of hearing that song live since 4 years=p

and When?
ahh..i hope they'll play it on US tour too. When alone is worth seeing Opeth live.

why play:
In My Time Of Need
To Rid The Disease

and not Harlequin Forst instead? Sheesh!

Johan said:
why play:
In My Time Of Need
To Rid The Disease

and not Harlequin Forst instead? Sheesh!

that too.. man im tired of those songs too..
Replace them with Isolation years and Harvest or soemthing :tickled:

Anyways, whatever the setlist, i plan to attend 2 or 3 USA shows when they hit here on October :headbang:

Highlights were definately The Baying of the Hounds, When, The Grand Conjuration (really don't like the studio version, but it absolutely slayed live), Face of Melinda and Blackwater Park. I agree that replacing Deliverance, Drapery Falls and To Rid The Disease with other stuff (no Ghost of Perdition?) would be a good idea. In My Time of Need should stay though, in my opinion. When and Face of Melinda were nice suprises, however.

Damn, I'm envious of the guys who saw the show. I'm going to be angry if they don't play When and Blackwater Park on the 25th. At least the latter is a must.

WTF ?? what about The Moor and April Ethereal ?? They played them in USA !!and why only 2 songs from "Ghost reveries" ??Plus, not the best ones (they are great though, of course)!! What about "Harlequin Forest" for instance ? or "Beneath The Mire" whereas they always play Drapery falls ("Bleak" or "Funeral Portrait" would have been welcome) ?? and i wished Damnation could have remained something special for Opeth..Imo, they shouldn't played songs from this album anymore since they told themselves it was something special for the band...Hopefully, the second part of the European tour will be richer in surprises...Damn, only 2 songs out of 8 from the newest album...But "When" is gonna kiss arses, for sure..."When can i take you from this place..."

I'd give anything to hear Bleak and When on same night.. April Ethereal too but it's too much asking i guess..

but they should definitely replace Drapery Falls with something.(bleak??)
Not that it's a bad song but we heard it live for soooo many times now.

atrocity said:
but they should definitely replace Drapery Falls with something.(bleak??)
Not that it's a bad song but we heard it live for soooo many times now.
But The Drapery Falls is like Metallica's Enter Sandman, they play it on every gig and some people on the gig come there only for that song ect.

I was there. Great show.

'When' was definatley a highlight.

Most of my photos turned out bad because of the smoke, but these are the best ones:

IMG_00052.JPG

IMG_00012.JPG

A short video-Clip (Bare in mind this is from a Digi-Camera)

Clicky

lol @ the quality of that vid. My first thought was "what the fuck is that horn sound there" but it was Mike singing.

Thanks anyway! :hotjump:

It was a fantastic show. i had only been to the lamentations show in shepherds bush. Mikael has more of an attitude this time round, it was cool because he was looking after the people very well, it was so fucking hot and he would hand over his bottle of water when people asked( so did the other members ), and i most certantly asked! seriously, martin A actually got the songs to a tee, he was brilliant, he didnt have lopezs improv skills but he played the drums pretty much identicle to the albums.Blackwater park was the stand out track, and the end of when was awesome also. the only bad thing was some twats were behind me drunk as fuck and telling me to let them have my place as i was at the front so they could give mike some wank cardboard sign that i love opeth or something. they were being general twats all night.